Praying for America and This Election Outcome

Nice & Wavy

This prayer is from the International Ministers Fellowship!

`````````````````
In the Name of Jesus Christ, we declare that The Lord God of Heaven is exalted in America, Chief Nation of the Gentiles in the End Times, in Jesus Name, amen!
We bow to the Supreme Authority of The Lord God of Heaven over the United States, in Jesus Name, amen! We proclaim that to you alone is ascribed all the glory and Majesty due to your holy Name!
Pollsters, Pundits and experts have predicted a tight nail biting race! Today, we declare unusual momentum for the approved vessel which will deliver between 280-300 Electoral votes at the minimum, in the Name of Jesus Christ, amen!
We petition Abba, in the Name of Jesus to make the outcome of this election so clear that Americans will know who among the candidates has been approved for the assignment which begins January 20, 2013!
In the Name of Jesus, we cut off unholy soul ties between Americans going to the polls November 6 and any of the candidates or parties and declare that loyalty to God will move them to vote His will, consciously or unconsciously, in the Name of Jesus Christ, amen!
This proclamation is made, in the Name of Jesus Christ: Satan, we resist you steadfastly in the faith and command you to flee from any plan or activity designed to negate the will of Almighty God in America today!
We take our place as divinely appointed watchmen to issue the decree: in the Name if Jesus Christ, all demons on assignment this day are forbidden from any activity or plans which negate the express will of God concerning emergence of the vessel appointed to be the 45th President of the United States of America!
By the Blood, we overthrow every device of Satan against the specific will of God, in the Name of Jesus Christ, amen!
We deploy hundreds of millions of angels, in the Name if Jesus, to go forth and direct Americans to vote the will of God in a clear majority, in the Name of Jesus!
We proclaim the decree: sons of God shall arise this day and take their place as spiritual mid-wife -in the place of prayer and spiritual warfare - to ensure that His Supreme will is birthed at the Presidential and congressional elections, in Jesus Name, amen!
According to the Word of God in Matthew 6:10, let The Kingdom Come and let the will of Jehovah be done in America today, in Jesus Name, amen!
We decree that there shall not be any act of vote rigging, organized malfunctioning of voting equipment or any manipulation to switch votes by officials or technology, in the Name of Jesus Christ, amen!
We decree and impart the fear of God and sense of duty upon all electoral officials at all levels, in Jesus Name, amen!
We decree that all media, spin doctors and pundits will act with a grave sense of responsibility and shall not be instruments of stoking tension and sparking trouble by wild guesses and speculations, in Jesus Name, amen!
We decree the decree, in the Name of Jesus, that the two candidates for election as President will behave like perfect gentlemen and who ever among them loses will be gracious in defeat to concede victory with words season with salt which will soothe the senses of their supporters, in the Name of Jesus Christ, amen!
By the Blood of Jesus, we decree that all bitterness, offenses, anger and rage Satan has fired up in hearts of partisans on all sides be dissolved tonight; that people will wake up to find a peace in their hearts, in Jesus Name, amen!
We decree and declare that America shall fulfill its prophetic destiny and the remnant shall be insulated from any image or mark of the Beast by any means or technology that may be deployed in the future, in the Name of Jesus Christ, amen!

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Amen and Amen...

Oh yes I did... :yep:

auparavant

I have to say...I didn't know squat about the "Green" party...lol. But anyhoo, there was just a sense of evil looming over this whole thing. And surprisingly, white folks are telling me about their fears of a "new change" because they fear that side is definitely out of touch. There is truly no "christian" or fully "moral" option. That's the pluralistic society we live in. I'm just tired of folks using religion to scare folks to vote a certain way when it's OBVIOUS both platforms are not truly pro-life. Know what I'm saying?

Shimmie

Staff member
I have to say...I didn't know squat about the "Green" party...lol. But anyhoo, there was just a sense of evil looming over this whole thing. And surprisingly, white folks are telling me about their fears of a "new change" because they fear that side is definitely out of touch. There is truly no "christian" or fully "moral" option. That's the pluralistic society we live in. I'm just tired of folks using religion to scare folks to vote a certain way when it's OBVIOUS both platforms are not truly pro-life. Know what I'm saying?

One day, we'll have the candidates of Standard, in both men and women. Instead of the dems and repubs dominating, God's men and women will rule and reign in Jesus' Name. Amen.

auparavant

Shimmie

Well, I don't think we have to have a christian in office, but certainly moral!! But I can say, L-rd, please let Israel get in a better bunch of politicians and public servants. They are as corrupt as can be and many social issues are being ignored. Between this country and Israel, I've been bats with worries about both political and social situations. I had a strange...STRANGE dream last night. It's actually TMI...

But here goes....

I was working in Paris and had on this nice white dress with heels. It was late summer and beginning to cool. I was walking downtown in these nice brown heels complimenting this sleeveless dress and felt a sudden urge to....DIARRHEA. :lol::lachen::lachen: So, as I left this office and maze of a mall, I get to the ladies' room hall and there he is, staring at me with lurve .... a Matthieu Amalric twin with lighter hair. I have the look of desperation on my face and hurriedly enter the ladies' room, barely making it to the stall when I realize, I had just pooed a bit in my green slacks. ?????? Thought I was wearing a dress. I waited for hours cuz he was still there in the hall, feeling great concern for me :infatuated::2inlove::love4:....and I didn't want to take the Paris Metro with a bit of washed off poo with handsoap cuz what if somebody said I was stinkin' haha. :nono::nono:

I have absolutely NO CLUE WHAT THE HAY that dream was about...I attribute it to the stress of the elections. :drunk::drunk:

Renewed1

YEEESSS!!!! I had this same talk with my brother!!!!

Shimmie

Staff member
Shimmie

Well, I don't think we have to have a christian in office, but certainly moral!! But I can say, L-rd, please let Israel get in a better bunch of politicians and public servants. They are as corrupt as can be and many social issues are being ignored. Between this country and Israel, I've been bats with worries about both political and social situations. I had a strange...STRANGE dream last night. It's actually TMI...

Intentionally left _____ >'blank'< _______:look:

I have absolutely NO CLUE WHAT THE HAY that dream was about...I attribute it to the stress of the elections. :drunk::drunk:

Okay...

First , I have to give you a hug...

:bighug:

Cause I can't figure out your dream and I started laughing... :lol:

But not a bad laugh, I'm laughing with you, not at you.

Well, I think it means that you were a little nervous in such a beautiful city and God was letting you know that even when you are feeling your worse, there's always someone who loves you, no matter what.

Also, you have a sweet fragrance that offends no one.

I'm serious, this is what I'm interpreting about your dream.

hair_rehab

Ladies, do you believe that it's a sin not to vote? I have been hearing a lot of people say that, but what references are there in the bible that support that? Oh, and I did by the way, I was just curious.

kila82

hair_rehab said:
Ladies, do you believe that it's a sin not to vote? I have been hearing a lot of people say that, but what references are there in the bible that support that? Oh, and I did by the way, I was just curious.

This is strictly my opinion lol but no I don't think it's a sin not to vote.

I voted because my ancestors died for me to have the right to vote not because I thought it was a sin not to vote

Shimmie

Staff member

No, of course not. Jesus never voted and He sits on the right hand side of God the Father in Heaven above.

In this time of so many lies and corrupted candidates in politics, God would never hold it against you for being unable to vote for them; for to vote for someone means to 'agree' with them.

I voted today, because it is my God-given right to express my convictions and that's exactly what I did in today's election; I indeed voted my convictions. I could not 'agree' with the policies of either candidate running for President, however, I did write in what I deemed appropriate and it wasn't sarcasm.

I voted on the issues, the senate and the judges and I walked away from the voting polls in total peace and calm. I have absolutely no regrets. The reason we have so much corruption in our government is because there's no conscience among the men and women in it; the government is not in favour of God; they have no repectable conscience or honour for God. I have one and I honour it, because I honour God.

Voting for the issues are important as it speaks of what we will and will not allow. I've learned a great lesson about this. I will never take it for granted ever again.

Last edited:

Renewed1

Same here Shimmie. I have peace about my decision.

People are trying to make me feel some kind of way.

No one should make you feel bad for voting or not voting. I'm an advocate for it because almost 100 years ago combined; women and blacks weren't allowed to vote. Blacks/women fought for me to vote. I can take an hour out of my day to at least vote for the Judges, if I didn't like any of the candidates.

Avidprayer

I was praying this morning just asking God to make it so that whomever won HIS WILL takes place. I believe by faith that as long as we (The Body of Christ ) follow His instructions and trust Him He will take care of us!!!!

DaiseeDay

MarriageMaterial said:
No one should make you feel bad for voting or not voting. I'm an advocate for it because almost 100 years ago combined; women and blacks weren't allowed to vote. Blacks/women fought for me to vote. I can take an hour out of my day to at least vote for the Judges, if I didn't like any of the candidates.

MarriageMaterial Oh no I did vote, people were trying to make me feel bad about *who* I voted for. I was just saying I have peace about who I voted for regardless of them.

I definitely advocate voting, just tired of some ignorance (not anyone here, I'm just venting). My ancestors fought for me to vote, not for me to vote for a certain person.

Nice & Wavy

Lord,

If this is your will, then I will commit to praying for President Obama for the next four years, once again. I thank you that you are GOD and that you KNOW what YOU are doing!

I thank you for Virgil Goode and I thank you that you are not finished with him yet!!!!!

In Jesus name, amen!

Shimmie

Staff member
MarriageMaterial Oh no I did vote, people were trying to make me feel bad about *who* I voted for. I was just saying I have peace about who I voted for regardless of them.

I definitely advocate voting, just tired of some ignorance (not anyone here, I'm just venting). My ancestors fought for me to vote, not for me to vote for a certain person.

God is looking for those who will stand for HIM in spite of the oppostion. It's a test and you passed it. It's not supposed to be easy, yet you passed it with A plusses and more. :cup:

Shimmie

Staff member
Lord,

If this is your will, then I will commit to praying for President Obama for the next four years, once again. I thank you that you are GOD and that you KNOW what YOU are doing!

I thank you for Virgil Goode and I thank you that you are not finished with him yet!!!!!

In Jesus name, amen!

This time, he's ours... truly on the Lord's side. He'll be the first president to sell out to Jesus and do things God's way. In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

mrselle

This time, he's ours... truly on the Lord's side. He'll be the first president to sell out to Jesus and do things God's way. In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

I agree and this is what was in my spirit as I prayed tonight after I put the kids to bed.

Nice & Wavy

Yes, sis and I am so blessed! I'm going to work with him somehow to get him in for 2016!!!

charmingt

I do indeed. They think only 'they' can be in control. It blew up in their faces. Now, not all of them are like this but this is a wake up call for them:yep:.

Iwanthealthyhair67

Praying For The Government

1Tim 2:1............Heavenly Father, I give thanks for our government.
1 Tim 2:2...........I pray for all men and women having authority over us in any way.
Prov. 1:23..........Pour out Your Spirit upon them and make Your Word known to them.
Ps 25:21...........Cause them to be men and women of integrity, obedient concerning us,
1 Tim 2:2...........that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life, in all godliness and honesty.
Prov. 2:10..........Let wisdom enter their hearts, and let knowledge be pleasant to them.
Prov. 2:11..........Let discretion preserve them and understanding keep them,
Prov. 2:12..........to deliver them from the way of evil and from evil men.
Psalm 1:1..........Make their hearts and ears attentive to godly counsel,
2Chr 20:32.........doing what is right in your sight.
Prov. 2:21..........Let the upright dwell in our government.
Heb 12:27..........Cause there to be a shaking in all areas.
Prov. 2:21..........Let those complete and blameless before You stay.
Prov. 2:22..........and cut off the wicked. Let the unfaithful be rooted out.
1Cor 4:5............Bring to light what is hidden in darkness,
1Cor 4:5............and expose the secret aims of the hearts.
Rev 2:5.............Let this nation remember from where they have fallen,
Rev 2:5.............repenting, and returning to doing their first works,
1Chr 22:19........setting their hearts and their souls to seek the Lord,
2Chr 7:14..........humbling themselves, praying, and turning from their wicked ways.
2Chr 7:14..........Then hear them, O Lord, and forgive their sins and heal our land.
Acts 26:18........Open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light.
Heb 3:13...........Soften the hearts that are hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.
Ps 107:20..........Deliver them from their destructions.
2Pet 3:9............Father, You have been longsuffering toward us,
2Pet 3:9............not willing that any should perish,
2Pet 3:9............but that all should come to repentance.
Isa 49:22...........Raise up a standard in this nation.
Zech 10:1..........Cause the rains of Your Spirit to flood this land
Hab 3:2.............and revive Your work in the midst of us.
Isa 59:16...........Raise up intercessors for this nation
2Cor 10:4..........to pull down strongholds over this land.
Isa 40:5............And let the glory of the Lord be revealed!

charmingt

This prayer is from the International Ministers Fellowship!

`````````````````
In the Name of Jesus Christ, we declare that The Lord God of Heaven is exalted in America, Chief Nation of the Gentiles in the End Times, in Jesus Name, amen!
We bow to the Supreme Authority of The Lord God of Heaven over the United States, in Jesus Name, amen! We proclaim that to you alone is ascribed all the glory and Majesty due to your holy Name!
Pollsters, Pundits and experts have predicted a tight nail biting race! Today, we declare unusual momentum for the approved vessel which will deliver between 280-300 Electoral votes at the minimum, in the Name of Jesus Christ, amen!
We petition Abba, in the Name of Jesus to make the outcome of this election so clear that Americans will know who among the candidates has been approved for the assignment which begins January 20, 2013!
In the Name of Jesus, we cut off unholy soul ties between Americans going to the polls November 6 and any of the candidates or parties and declare that loyalty to God will move them to vote His will, consciously or unconsciously, in the Name of Jesus Christ, amen!
This proclamation is made, in the Name of Jesus Christ: Satan, we resist you steadfastly in the faith and command you to flee from any plan or activity designed to negate the will of Almighty God in America today!
We take our place as divinely appointed watchmen to issue the decree: in the Name if Jesus Christ, all demons on assignment this day are forbidden from any activity or plans which negate the express will of God concerning emergence of the vessel appointed to be the 45th President of the United States of America!
By the Blood, we overthrow every device of Satan against the specific will of God, in the Name of Jesus Christ, amen!
We deploy hundreds of millions of angels, in the Name if Jesus, to go forth and direct Americans to vote the will of God in a clear majority, in the Name of Jesus!
We proclaim the decree: sons of God shall arise this day and take their place as spiritual mid-wife -in the place of prayer and spiritual warfare - to ensure that His Supreme will is birthed at the Presidential and congressional elections, in Jesus Name, amen!
According to the Word of God in Matthew 6:10, let The Kingdom Come and let the will of Jehovah be done in America today, in Jesus Name, amen!
We decree that there shall not be any act of vote rigging, organized malfunctioning of voting equipment or any manipulation to switch votes by officials or technology, in the Name of Jesus Christ, amen!
We decree and impart the fear of God and sense of duty upon all electoral officials at all levels, in Jesus Name, amen!
We decree that all media, spin doctors and pundits will act with a grave sense of responsibility and shall not be instruments of stoking tension and sparking trouble by wild guesses and speculations, in Jesus Name, amen!
We decree the decree, in the Name of Jesus, that the two candidates for election as President will behave like perfect gentlemen and who ever among them loses will be gracious in defeat to concede victory with words season with salt which will soothe the senses of their supporters, in the Name of Jesus Christ, amen!
By the Blood of Jesus, we decree that all bitterness, offenses, anger and rage Satan has fired up in hearts of partisans on all sides be dissolved tonight; that people will wake up to find a peace in their hearts, in Jesus Name, amen!
We decree and declare that America shall fulfill its prophetic destiny and the remnant shall be insulated from any image or mark of the Beast by any means or technology that may be deployed in the future, in the Name of Jesus Christ, amen!

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

FrazzledFraggle

I believe everyone in this Christianity Forum is a member of the same political party.

What party is that, you ask? We are monarchists who are waiting for our King to return. We are blessed because we know that politics is not the solution; therefore, we are not shocked or dismayed by the ways of the world. Instead we pray over the ways of the world. The earth can grumble but our faith remains unchanged. Jesus is the solution. No politician, no government is ever going to solve all of the problems in this world. Only Jesus Christ can accomplish that, and one day, He will. While we wait, Emanuel! El Shaddai! We do not walk alone!