UPDATE on cousin battling leukemia

PoeticJustice

Hi Ladies,

This is an update on my cousin who I posted about back in Jan. when he was diagnosed with leukemia. He was doing well until last week when he lost his white blood count and infection took over his body. This is an e-mail from my cousin that everyone has been passing around, asking to send to 10 people to pray for him. He has been on a respirator since the 17th of this month.

Thank you for your continued prayers.

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST!!!!! 22 yo Keith Rimmey is fighting for his life at Tulane Medical Center as you read this message. He has leukemia, sepsis or entire body infection, loss of oxygen in the brain, and partial loss of body function
We need Father God to restore his immune system, eradicate the leukemia, restore brain function, and completely heal his body now in the name of Jesus. Amen!
Will you send this email to 10 people or greater ASAP. The effectual fervent prayers of the righteous availeth much. We believe Father God in Jesus Name
that Keith Rimmey shall be restored to a healed life and be made whole thru the blood of Jesus. It's Easter morning and leukemia and his infection are
no match for Jesus. Be thou made whole Keith Rimmey. Take up thy bed and walk keith Rimmey in the name of Jesus. Amen.

We need everybody praying and God will grant Keith Rimmey a Miracle of healing in Jesus Name. He shall finish college in Jesus Name .Amen.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
PoeticJustice, I'm in prayer for your precious cousin. I thank God that His tender mercies 'hover' over Keith constantly. That by the tender mercies of our God, Keith will be restored and renewed to greater health than he has ever known before.

satan cannot take his life; for his times (his Destiny) is in God's hands. The treatment he needs will be of God's direction and order. All of his blood cells are in perfect order and renewed and brought into full balance and immunity to all diseases and infections. A new heart will God give him; a new heart that is strengthened and planted in the Lord and in health.

I pray that those in prayer will continue to battle, even while sleeping and that there be no deviations nor distractions that can hinder the fruit of the prayers in the hearts of those who love and intercede on Keith's behalf.

From the crown of his head throughout the soles of his feet there is renewal of every cell, every tissue, every artery, brain wave, muscles, and tendons, joints and marrow, every fiber of his being, completely renewed and brought forth in the newness of Life here on earth as it is in Heaven.

Father God, forsake him not, yet let him live as you allowed Hezekiah, let him live as you did the child of the woman who made a habitation for Elijah. Let him live as the daughter of the centurion who Jesus said, she sleeps; and let him arise as did Lazarus..."Come Forth", be ye healed in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. For you have been given newness of life everlasting to live and breath, walking this earth and giving God the total glory. forever an ever... Amen and Amen.

Blessings and glory and honor and power unto God, forever and ever Amen.

Not his life, O' Lord, not his life, not his life to end, but to newly begin and give you glory here among us on earth. Amen to you Jesus for your powerful precious Blood which we count not one drop of it...unworthy.

To God be the glory...forever Amen.

Let's call it done in the name of the Lord our Father in Heaven, Amen.

PoeticJustice

PoeticJustice, I'm in prayer for your precious cousin. I thank God that His tender mercies 'hover' over Keith constantly. That by the tender mercies of our God, Keith will be restored and renewed to greater health than he has ever known before.

satan cannot take his life; for his times (his Destiny) is in God's hands. The treatment he needs will be of God's direction and order. All of his blood cells are in perfect order and renewed and brought into full balance and immunity to all diseases and infections. A new heart will God give him; a new heart that is strengthened and planted in the Lord and in health.

I pray that those in prayer will continue to battle, even while sleeping and that there be no deviations nor distractions that can hinder the fruit of the prayers in the hearts of those who love and intercede on Keith's behalf.

From the crown of his head throughout the soles of his feet there is renewal of every cell, every tissue, every artery, brain wave, muscles, and tendons, joints and marrow, every fiber of his being, completely renewed and brought forth in the newness of Life here on earth as it is in Heaven.

Father God, forsake him not, yet let him live as you allowed Hezekiah, let him live as you did the child of the woman who made a habitation for Elijah. Let him live as the daughter of the centurion who Jesus said, she sleeps; and let him arise as did Lazarus..."Come Forth", be ye healed in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. For you have been given newness of life everlasting to live and breath, walking this earth and giving God the total glory. forever an ever... Amen and Amen.

Blessings and glory and honor and power unto God, forever and ever Amen.

Not his life, O' Lord, not his life, not his life to end, but to newly begin and give you glory here among us on earth. Amen to you Jesus for your powerful precious Blood which we count not one drop of it...unworthy.

To God be the glory...forever Amen.

Let's call it done in the name of the Lord our Father in Heaven, Amen.

You are such a gift from God!! Thank you Shimmie so much :kiss: