Pregnant with Cervical cancer - please pray for girl!

EbonyEyes

Hi Christian family,

I just found out today at church choir practice that a friend of mine and his girlfriend are having a baby. They are young and still in college, but they want to have the child. To add to the situation, his girlfriend found out around the same time that she also has cervical cancer!

So I solicit your prayers. Just please pray that God protect the mother and that innocent child growing inside of her.

This is a grim situation, but the Lord is a miracle worker. He is a healer! I found out today that our piano player was healed from lung cancer so I know God is able!

I thank you in advance for your prayers!

Ebony

star

We pray in the Jesus name for this dear sister who has a divine appointment with God being pregnant but who also has cervial cancer. We pray that this sister is saved and we ask Father to turn this situation around in the name of Jesus. We rebuke the spirit of cancer and ask God that this baby will come forth in the name of Jesus. We know God that you are prayer answering God and we ask to give her and all those around them peace and strength to get through this. In Jesus Name AMEN:)

Last edited: