Preserving Your Sexy With Your SO!!!

U guys are crackin' me up...LOL at all y'all!!:lachen:

I just asked my husband he likes my hair down, at least every other time, during those times (he likes to caress my hair). He likes the way it looks after also :confused: I don't though :perplexed . Oh yeah, when my hair is wet it turns him on :eek: :cool: :lick: works for me cuz then I'm not messin up a style! :thumbsup:

Y'all so bad :D

"Protective positions!" :lachen: :lachen: I love it!

Pixel Lady, my husband loves that "after style" too.:confused: Men are very strange. He even offered to comb all of the tangles out carefully with conditioner for me if I wore it like that all day for him.:lol: He was so serious I may take him up on it one day.

camellia said:
"Protective positions!" :lachen: :lachen: I love it!

Pixel Lady, my husband loves that "after style" too.:confused: Men are very strange. He even offered to comb all of the tangles out carefully with conditioner for me if I wore it like that all day for him.:lol: He was so serious I may take him up on it one day.

LOL! Must be some kinda ego stroke...LOL!

Go 'head girl take him up on it! At least he offered to help! I wouldn't take mine up on that part...his idea of gentle and mine are two different things AND I'm tendered headed...he** to the NO! LOL!

Ravenhairbellydancer said:
Girl thats alot of INFO there!! LOLOLOL, my eyesss. matter of fact my senses!!

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Somehow I wish I could be all sexy afterwards with damp hair covering my body:look:

My Sig. O likes my hair down as well..... sometimes i'll keep on my satin bonnet, if we were already in bed sleeping.... but otherwise, i try to indulge him by keeping my hair out. :cool:

Anyway, this is what i do for missionary. As soon as i lay back on the bed, i immedietely reach back and spread my hair apart with my hands. I divide it into 2 sections, that i lay on top of either shoulder. This way Im not laying on top of my ends and risking tearing them. He doesnt even notice this, because i do it real nice and smooth, so it looks like im just playing in my hair. It even looks attractive, because my hair is now in my face instead of pinned under me and proned to tear/break.

Obviously being on top is best, although i sweat the most then and get more tangles. But at least its not at risk of breakage.

Thread is hilarious. Just the other night I was baggying my ends and trying to look sexy at the same time:confused: . I kept hearing that da!n plastic bag. I don't think I will do that again. He didn't say anything but it bothered me. When I am wearing my hair straight I always wrap and put on my scarf before but sometimes that doesn't even work. I will just go with the flow from now on and not try the baggy anymore.

Last edited:
um...think knees and elbows...

My SO is used to it. The first couple times we were "together"I didn't wear the scarf b/c I didn't want to scare him. He actually asked me why I didn't tie my hair up b/c every other girl he knew did! :lol: After that it's been on till the crack of dawn -- scarf or no scarf!

Soliel185 said:
um...think knees and elbows...

My SO is used to it. The first couple times we were "together"I didn't wear the scarf b/c I didn't want to scare him. He actually asked me why I didn't tie my hair up b/c every other girl he knew did! :lol: After that it's been on till the crack of dawn -- scarf or no scarf!

Too Funny. Yeah that always works but you know you gotta mix it up!!:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

This thread is super cute. I've been married for 19 years (most of them HAPPY) and I can say that most times I just go with the flow. I usually go to bed with my scarf on but whatever happens . . . happens.

I don't want to have to "bring sexy back" - I don't want sexy to leave. :lol:

I've learned to invest in silk and satin pillow cases and sheets and my husband knows how important the hair is so he's gentle with it.

I do what I call a stand up quickie....can't be to graphic :)

or ride him cowgirl...Ahem. Do these if my hair is freshly done, otherwise

I just go wit the flow.

My husband is a hair puller. If I didn't have strong strands, I would be bald after all these years!

Back