Problem w/Keeping Curls Moisturized

hot_pepper96

I've noticed that when I rollerset my hair dry overnight, in the morning I wake up w/shiny bouncy curls (the ends look moisturized and everything). Maybe two-3 hours later sitting in the office, I notice my hair has dried out some and my curls start to seperate and have a fly-away look. The ends get dried out as well.

I've tried serums and a little oil to run through the curls in the morning but serums dry my hair out and the oil makes the curls drop because my hair is fine. I've tried mixing a little oil w/serum in my palm. My curls still look a little dried out hours later.

Anyone have any suggestion on how to keep my curls looking moisturized throuhout the day? Please help.

Rapunzel*

I've noticed that when I rollerset my hair dry overnight, in the morning I wake up w/shiny bouncy curls (the ends look moisturized and everything). Maybe two-3 hours later sitting in the office, I notice my hair has dried out some and my curls start to seperate and have a fly-away look. The ends get dried out as well.

I've tried serums and a little oil to run through the curls in the morning but serums dry my hair out and the oil makes the curls drop because my hair is fine. I've tried mixing a little oil w/serum in my palm. My curls still look a little dried out hours later.

Anyone have any suggestion on how to keep my curls looking moisturized throuhout the day? Please help.

try some organic root stimulating olive oil spray sheen
it will give those bouncy curls life

deniseloc

Try a tiny dab of castor oil on each curl as you take them out of the rollers I then roll my hair every night with annie satin rollers and tie them up.

hot_pepper96

I've used ORS Olive Oil Sheen already, but I don't like how it fogs up the place when I use it.

Any other suggestions?