Product Hair Lines

Blacktresses

Does anyone use one particular product line of hair products. I know not every product is good for hair. I was wondering if anyone has had positive results. Of course the vendor wants faithful clientel but how many on this site actually uses a whole product line ( like QP, Nexuss, Redkin, Motions, Cream of Nature...)? [image]http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kawgirl96/detail?.dir=/Avatar&.dnm=Janet3.jpg[/image]

ladylibra_30

i use the entire product line of any shampoo that i use except for the perms. i find that i have better results (since they are made to compliment each other) instead of mixing and matching from diffrent product lines.

i consider having the complete product line as having:

clarifying shampoo
shampoo
conditoner
conditioning tx/protein/repair
moisturizer/oil/cream/serum
setting foam/lotion

balleryna

I've always been the type to use the complete product line of something. It really helps me using a whole line b/c...well, I admit it I could tend to be a product junkie... so buying one line all at one time so I have a lot of different things to have fun with.

The product line I use now...here's the stash:

Shampoos (15 of them, each one smells great so I have a different sensory experience every few days)
Conditioners (about 5-7 to switch up, some deep, some oily, some protein, some stimulating)
Oils (3-4, for massage, for ends, and butters for my ends)
Sprays (1-2, for cooling, for control),
Gel
Creams (for curls, for braiding)
Even combs and brushes! (in sets of 3)

This REally feeds my addiction and at the same time takes care of my hair. lol

Superstar1908

Hi Blacktresses!! I completely agree with Faith. Keracare is an excellent line. As time has passed I have pretty muched picked up the entire line and none of the products have let me down.

Hope that helps...

Superstar1908