Product Rave: Big Locks Clips for thick hair

prettyinpurple

4pk of white clips from BBB for $4.99. It's in the BBB store (Bed Bath Beyond) that have the Harmon discount drugstore section. So yes you can use their coupons too :grin:

I used these last night for sectioning damp hair before twisting. They are awesome and can hold back a wide section of hair. They do not snag or pull at all. The four clips easily kept my hair separated in 4 sections.

Has anyone used these? They are called Slik Stik Big Locks Clips. Company is J&D Beauty or something similar. I am always on the hunt for great clips to use while sectioning my hair and these get a huge thumbs up! My hair laughs at the normal flat clips that you slide in the hair. The pin inside usually breaks under the pressure and the clip pops in half. They snag like crazy too.

Now on the hunt for the purple ones...

http://store.facevaluesonline.com/736658998238.html

http://www.rickysnyc.com/ss-big-lock-clips-4-pk.html

prettyinpurple

Y'all I am rough on sectioning clips and these survived LOL. Easy to use and don't need to apply any extra pressure when using them.

Neek-a-Nator

I am soooooo getting these. I have a BBB a couple of blocks from my house. I too have been looking for lips that can hold my hair, these may make the cut. Thank you for sharing.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
I used these, and loved them til they fell apart. Each of them eventually just snap. My hair was not long, nor thick. I used them at most 1x a week, only to section my hair on wash dry. I would re-pruchase, but with a different brand.

The style is great for keeping hair held. They just fell apart, and that was with light use.

prettyinpurple

I used these, and loved them til they fell apart. Each of them eventually just snap. My hair was not long, nor thick. I used them at most 1x a week, only to section my hair on wash dry. I would re-pruchase, but with a different brand.

The style is great for keeping hair held. They just fell apart, and that was with light use.

Oh darn, I'll have to watch out for that then. So far they feel sturdy.