Product Rave...check it out relaxed wrappers

CookieLAD

I'm in love with Aubrey Organics White Camellia & Jasmine Shine Conditioner Spray :love:

I use it as a daily leave-in conditioner along with my beloved NTM serum. I spray it into my hands and apply to my hair and watch the magic happen...it's light, smells great and doesn't leave a greasy film or heavy build up. I use this spray allover and then apply the NTM serum to the ends only to seal and protect them. This stuff adds life to my hair & eliminates that heavy, flat look that often happens after the 3rd or 4th day of nightly wraps. My strands feel soft and conditioned yet strong. It gives a nice sheen (sorry, still no shine for my 4a hair), and my hair has body and movement...which is how I love to wear my hair, (current length: a couple of inches past shoulder length...shooting for armpit length by the end of 2005 :woot: )

Makes me wonder what the shampoos and conditiners are like :scratchch

L

lkg4healthyhair

Thanks for the review.

I LOVE The white camilia conditioner. I put it on dry hair with a shower cap then rinse and style. That stuff is amazing. Haven't tried the spray (taking notes).....

CookieLAD

lkg4healthyhair said:
Thanks for the review.

I LOVE The white camilia conditioner. I put it on dry hair with a shower cap then rinse and style. That stuff is amazing. Haven't tried the spray (taking notes).....

I kinda stumbled onto it while in the health food/vitamin store...and was like duh, that's the Aubrey stuff that some of the ladies in the forum raved about (I hate when I sleep thru stuff). I'll bet a rollerset with this stuff would be great....gotta try that too.

If you try it...lemme know what you think.

BTW...your :babyg: is a cutie!

Last edited: