Product Rave: Eqyss Survivor Detangler

sareca

VWVixxen said:
You're very welcome and my hair also does best when towel dried or slightly air dried!! :yep: :yay:

THERE you are! :wave: Wedding planning must be keeping you very busy. Glad you popped in.

sareca

NewYorkgyrl said:
Yeah I am also waiting for the naturals to respond. Or transitioners.

I'm not transistioning, but I've got 10 months of new growth. My hair loves this stuff. NG and texturized hair alike.

sareca

sunshyne_krissy said:
sareca:
Do you use it every day? Bumping

Everyday since I got it. Well... everyday since I got it that I wasn't braided. I can't wait to see how it works for takedown.

sunshyne_krissy

sareca said:
Everyday since I got it. Well... everyday since I got it that I wasn't braided. I can't wait to see how it works for takedown.

I have put this stuff on my list of hair products to try once I come out of braids in 2 weeks. I'm hoping it will help with the take down and comb out. I have about 4 iches of new growth to tame. Thanks for responding sareca!

ShortyDooWhop

for those ladies using the Mega-Tek, are you using it as a leave in or a a washout conditioner. Also, if it is being used as a leave in, does anyone use it with the Detangler. If so, what have the results been?

Thanks

ShortyDooWhop

BUMP! BUMP! BUMP! I just got the primer and mega-tek. Can either of these be used as a leave in or not?

Looking forward to responses.

sareca

I haven't used the primer, but mega-tek I liken to a protein treatment. Can't leave that in your hair. :nono:

ShortyDooWhop

Just did a search and some people are using it as a leave in. For those who are, have there been any negative experiences, ie. breakage....

thanks

TonicaG

TonicaG
ShortyDooWhop said:
Just did a search and some people are using it as a leave in. For those who are, have there been any negative experiences, ie. breakage....

thanks

I have used this product as a leave in and have experienced no breakage at all. I don't use a lot as a little goes a long way, maybe a quarter size amount or less if your hair is shorter. It's pretty good to me.

ACEA

I purchased this detangler at Petsmart last week for $21.00 + tax. As a detangler I give it a 6 out of 10. The Giovanni Leave in or Pantene extra liso combing creme does a better job for me. I braided my hair and went to bed. As always, my scarf fell off while I was asleep and I started unbraiding. I had to sit up because the softness was unreal. I can't recall when my hair has been this smooth without flat ironing. Thanks for the recommendation Vixen. Wishing you and your honey bunny the best!