Product Rave!!!! FX SEMW

AtlantaJJ

FX Special Effects Moilding Wax - Pliable hair wax, flexible hold.

I think it's the MSM but my edges and new growth is crazy! I just relaxed 2.5 weeks ago. Gel just isn't doing the job for me. I went to Walmart and found this wonder, the main ingredients: Sucrose, Beeswax, and Castor Oil.

Man does this stuff hold my hair and my edges down, gives me the purrfect smooth look for my UPA Clip! I know this will hold up better than gel when I work out and sweat also. I imagine with the beeswax I'm going to have to clarify and deep condition once per week or so, but its worth it to keep my fro down during the work week! :lol:

goldensensation

Hey! This sounds like the ingredients in the Beyond The Zone Stiff head stick.

Let me get the stick...

castor seed oil, beeswax, hydrogenated castor oil, fruit wax, sorbitan stearate.

My Elasta QP stopped working as well and this did the trick! Glad you found something that works for you. :)

AtlantaJJ

goldensensation said:
Hey! This sounds like the ingredients in the Beyond The Zone Stiff head stick.

Glad you found something that works for you. :)
Girl I couldn't keep these feathers down! And it was less than $5.00 bucks! I saw some stuff in the salon that was like $15.00 some kind of mud, I'm like WUD, I ain't payin $15.00 for no mud! LOL :lachen: I went over to the sensibly priced products section and found this !! I should have showed it to the lady who tried to sell me the mud!

Girl, my UPA clip stayed on and my feathers stayed down while I sweated my arse off in Taekwondo class today! I'm set!