Product/Regiment Review for a newbie

Blackoutzangel05

My ultimate goal is have healthy hair above all, length is a close 2nd...here are the products that I am currently using...am I missing something

Daily: 2x's a day morning/at night
V05 conditioner mixed with distilled water (moisturizer)
EVOO, peppermint oil, tea tree oil, jojoba oil mixture (sealant)

Weekly:
Wash with Motions Conditioning Shampoo
condition with Rainwater/t tree conditioner
Deep condition with Proclaim Cholestoral (let sit for at least 30 minutes with plastic bag)
Panteau Tea Tree Leave in Conditioner

Bi-Weekly:
Motions Protein Reconstructor
AVC rinse

Every 8 weeks:
Aphoghee treatment (the one that hardens)

**When I am baggying my hair I am thinking of using my V05 to co-wash every other day or possibly daily (open to suggestions)***

All help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am trying to ensure that I am getting enough moisture, oils, proteins in my hair to effectively maintain thick hair and aid in growth.

T.I.A

Royal Glory

I can't really comment on most of the products because I am not familiar with them, but I can say you are right to moisturize up to twice a day. And it is good to shampoo and deep condition at least once a week. I don't know whether you should use a reconstructor and ACV rinse in the same week. Maybe someone else can comment on that.

As far as Aphogee goes, see what your hair needs. It might not need that much protein that often. See how it responds and then your respond accordingly.

Sounds like you are getting a pretty good routine down. Keep up the good work and happy hair growing!

Blackoutzangel05

I will alternate the ACV and reconstructer....I found that my hair was dry but when I put my leave in it was fine. However, it was noticably dryer.

Thanks!