Product Review: Capilo Crema Acondicionadora Capilar....

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
Yes, it does have mineral oil but no petrolatum/petroleum (don't really know the difference).

Just as a FYI, the third ingredient on every site and jar I've seen of Capilo Avocado deep conditioner the third ingredient is petroleum which is the same as vaseline. I have capilo conditioners i.e. whale sperm where the third ingredient is also stated as vaseline. That would be cool if they eliminated the vaseline,lately though.

http://www.bluebeez.com/goods_detail.php?gid=303&cid=193

You're absolutely right!! Sorry about the previous post above. I was referring to the rinse. The conditioner does have petroleum, but the rinse doesn't. Thanks for clarifying evazhair!!!

stinastina

Yup!! That's exactly what I did. I ordered smaller jars of the conditioners so that I could try them out just in case I didn't like them. So far, I'm liking everything I've tried. Now, there may be a few products I won't reorder anytime soon, but there are definitely someones I'm putting on my re-stock list!!:grin:

Sickbay has the 16 oz size of the Capilo for $6.50 and the 14 oz size of Nacidit for $4.25. Their prices are better and they ship fast, too.

Thanks for telling us about these products. I can't wait to try them !

gorgeoushair

Did anyone else try these conditioners? Has anyone use Niacidit and Capilo Avocado Conditioners? What's the difference?