Product Review: Seyani Hair Butter

tdwillis

I just bought Seyani Hair Butter from Sweetcashew (www.shescentit.com). I have been searching for the perfect hair butter because I have very fine, thin hair and butters seem to weigh it down. So in my last ditch effort, I bought this hair butter because I liked the oils she had. I must say that I absolutely love it! :grin:. It has the texture of whipped cream and it is extremely moisturizing. I put some on my hair before bed and I wok up with hair soft as silk. I don't mean to egg on the PJs out there, but it is not expensive and well worth the money. :lick:. I cannot rave enough about her whole product line-it will definitely become apart of my staples for 2008.

growinglong777

I have purchased this as well, and on my fine hair.. I love, love, love it. It smells good enough to eat:lick:,and you only need a tiny bit. I use the Seyani Hair Butter in the morning, and the Qhemet Burdock Root Cream at night.
My hair is in love.:cupidarrow:

youwillrise

wow..i want to try this.
it looks pretty yummy

i've been trying to find something good to seal with
because usually oils and buttery type things dont do me too good.

but i want to be able to keep moisture in my hair longer
especially this winter.

maybe this will help.

tdwillis

I have purchased this as well, and on my fine hair.. I love, love, love it. It smells good enough to eat:lick:,and you only need a tiny bit. I use the Seyani Hair Butter in the morning, and the Qhemet Burdock Root Cream at night.
My hair is in love.:cupidarrow:

Wow, thanks growinglong777. I totally admire your hair. We have the same hair type, so I am even more confident that it works for fine haired ladies. Now I have to try that Qhemet Burdock Root Cream.

growinglong777

Yes, Dtwillis,

The Qhemet Burdock Root Creme is great too! You only need a smidge! I ordered both because I wasn't sure which one would work, but like I said, I love them both. These are my two staple moisturizers now and forever.:grin:

Dposh167

:wallbash:now why did u have to add-in the fact that u have fine hair!!!:nono:

my pj'ism rips outta me when someone with fine hair like me recommends a product! (especially a natural based product that i can use daily!:grin: i likey)

now i'm about to bust out the credit card and run my bill up AGAIN...with ANOTHER product.:nono::drunk: LOL

growinglong777

To my fine haired sisters,, as long as you use a very tiny amount, it should not be a problem.. I know products can weigh our hair down, but these are beautiful products when used in very tiny amounts.

youwillrise

i think that is/was my problem with butters and oils
i guess i'm heavy handed

and when my hair feels all weighed down and greasy
i'm like THIS STUFF DOESNT WORK.

definitely going to be more mindful of how much i use
of these kinds of things

Kalayani

I just bought Seyani Hair Butter from Sweetcashew (www.shescentit.com). I have been searching for the perfect hair butter because I have very fine, thin hair and butters seem to weigh it down. So in my last ditch effort, I bought this hair butter because I liked the oils she had. I must say that I absolutely love it! :grin:. It has the texture of whipped cream and it is extremely moisturizing. I put some on my hair before bed and I wok up with hair soft as silk. I don't mean to egg on the PJs out there, but it is not expensive and well worth the money. :lick:. I cannot rave enough about her whole product line-it will definitely become apart of my staples for 2008.

I also bought the Seyani Hair Butter and the Nadia Scalp Elixir. I ordered it on a Friday and got it the next day, my package also included a few packs of teas. I`ve been using her products for over three weeks now.

I have fine hair and this butter does not weight my hair down or leave it greezy. My hair is moisturized and has shine. It has worked magic on my new growth. Both products are lightly scented, no overpowering scent at all. I use the butter every other day and the scalp elixir I use on Thursday and Friday then wash on Sat.

I will continue to buy her products because they are really good and also to support my fellow Guyanese sister!!!

The butter will be my staple hair grease.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
So um yeah, I went to the website and it said the product smelled like chocolate truffles. Next thing I knew, the order button had been clicked. :)

nappity

:wallbash:now why did u have to add-in the fact that u have fine hair!!!:nono:

my pj'ism rips outta me when someone with fine hair like me recommends a product! (especially a natural based product that i can use daily!:grin: i likey)

now i'm about to bust out the credit card and run my bill up AGAIN...with ANOTHER product.:nono::drunk: LOL

Im witcha Poochie- here I go again- but will not use till April after AAA challenge. Sittin here under the with cassia in my head and still buying thangs (Damn Damn Damn- said in Florida Evans Voice):perplexed

Nita81

I also bought the Seyani Hair Butter and the Nadia Scalp Elixir. I ordered it on a Friday and got it the next day, my package also included a few packs of teas. I`ve been using her products for over three weeks now.

I have fine hair and this butter does not weight my hair down or leave it greezy. My hair is moisturized and has shine. It has worked magic on my new growth. Both products are lightly scented, no overpowering scent at all. I use the butter every other day and the scalp elixir I use on Thursday and Friday then wash on Sat.

I will continue to buy her products because they are really good and also to support my fellow Guyanese sister!!!

The butter will be my staple hair grease.

What does the scalp elixir smell like?

tdwillis

So um yeah, I went to the website and it said the product smelled like chocolate truffles. Next thing I knew, the order button had been clicked. :)

Yeah, I know, it's funny how products just magically appear in the online shopping carts. I have done this many times myself. Don't feel bad, I'm in the PJ struugle with ya. :cheers:

gymfreak336

Im witcha Poochie- here I go again- but will not use till April after AAA challenge. Sittin here under the with cassia in my head and still buying thangs (Damn Damn Damn- said in Florida Evans Voice):perplexed

:lachen: I broke the bank today but I just pulled up the site in another window. :nono:

vevster

My hair is doing well, I do not need another product.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk

You give the best product reviews though. :yep:(and the board could really benefit from hearing your opinion of the products) And I know you love :love: the natural, homemade type products. :yep:

i also ordered the butter and the scalp elixir a few weeks ago. i haven't tried the elixir yet, but the butter is AMAZING!!!!!! finally a staple moisturizer with the BEST ingredients!

AllAboutMoi

I ordered the butter too. I like it a lot! It gives me a really nice shine and the scent is very very nice. It is very light and fluffy and shouldn't weigh you down at all.

Leslie_C

Sounds like this could be the moisturizer Ive been looking for! Does anyone now if it contains any protein in it? My hair always rebels against moisturizers with protein and gets brittle/starts breaking and shedding.