Product Review: VO5 Detangle & Shine Leave-In Cond

Peachtree

While searching for Biolage Leave In Tonic (which was out of stock), I came across this product. I've used it 2x on my hair & I absolutely love
it. It has such wonderful slip that my "new growth/relaxed strands" comb outs are a breeze. My hair felt so incredibly soft & moisturized with this leave in. I was amazed at how silky my hair felt once dried. Not to mention the light scent of apples & pears....umm, umm good
. I would buy it for the fragrance alone
. Several people have stated "ummmm, ur hair smells soooo good"
. The fragrance lasted throughout the day & well into the night. Hubby was diggin' the fragrance as well

Oh, I almost forgot to mention... I really couldn't tell if the "shine" was due to my conditioner or this leave in... but my hair did have a brillant sheen once dry.

On a 10 pt scale, I'm giving this leave in an 8. I wanna leave room for Biolage & others

Ok, here's the info:

VO5 Detangle & Shine Lightweight Leave-In Conditioner, $3.69 for 10 fl. oz. Here's a pic...

Claims:
Prevent breakage & enhance shine
Vitamin enriched
For all hair types
dramatically revitalize hair

-Lightweight conditioning formula detangels to leave hair manageable & responsive to styling
-Hair is left silky soft & noticeabley shinier
-5-vitamin formula protects hair from breakage & prevents split ends

Directions: After shampooing, apply to towel dried hair. Comb through hair to ensure even distribution. Do not rinse out. Style as usual. Use daily or as often as needed.

Ingredients: water (aqua), propylene glycol, tea-lauryl ether, lactic acid, phytantriol, citrus grandis (grapefruit) fruit extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed extract, panthenol, retinyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, octoxynol-9, ascorbic acid, thiamine hcl, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, polysorbate 20, methylparaben, fragrance (parfum).

Oh, another thing, I sent an email to VO5 requesting a sample of their moisturizing poo & conditioner. Well, they wrote back (postal mail) stating they didn't have any samples, however, they included a coupon for a "free sample" of any of their products, up to $4.00. So, needless not say, this leave in was "FREE"!!!!

sylviaetc

i've been looking at that one for the longest but never having the courge to buy and try; i'll have to give in and pick up a bottle...

Tracy

I like the Mend and Defend Conditioner as well Peachtree...also great slip and a semi-pleasant smell...
Based on your review I might try another product from this line....