Products review:Kenra is a godsend!

Divake22

Sistaslick recommended the Kenra line to overcome my protein overload. I started with the volumizing poo/condish and loved it! I finally discovered the moisturizing poo/condish and loving it too. I ordered the nourishing mask to replace keracare's humecto. I was concerned with the mineral oil not being the best thing for my hair, even though it works for macherie. I also ordered the clarifying poo and daily provision.
Daily provision:
Amodimethicone A water soluable silicone that imparts shine, manageability and anti-static properties. Daily Provision Complex (Chamomile, Horse Chestnut, Sage. Nettle, Lemon Balm, Coltsfoot Leaf, Rosemary, Birch, and Horsetail) A complex that provides scalp soothing benefits, adds shine and moisture to hair and provides an uplifting aroma.Cetrimonium Chloride A conditioning agent that detangles the hair and improves wet combing.
[*]Hydrolyzed Silk Protein A protein that provides strength to hair. Benzophenone-4 Sunscreen for UV protection from drying and color fade.[/LIST]

Nourishing mask:
  • Hydrolyzed Silk and Hydrolyzed Soy Protein Repair and strenghten damaged hair. Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate and Tocopheryl Acetate UV filter and anti-oxidant, protects against future damage to hair from sun and environmental stress, helps prevent color from fading. Sweet Almond Extract, Wild Cherry Bark Extract, and Deep Avocado Extract Natural botanical blend that nourishes and deep conditions for beautiful, healthy hair. Panthenol and Sodium PCA Intense moisturization and hydration, resotres shine.
  • Behentrimonium Methosulfate Deep conditioner that helps to smooth and soften hair. Also helps to defrizz hair and gives a superior wet and dry comb.
Clarifying poo:
Sodium Myreth Sulfate A highly concentrated primary cleansing ingredient noted for mildness that produces rich, dense lather when formulated with secondary cleansing ingredients. EDTA Blend of chelates / molecules hat selectively attach or "lock on" to unwanted minerals and are removed in the mild lather. Witch Hazel and Grapefruit Extracts Natural plant extracts that are mild suspending agents for surface deposits
I am 7 wks post and my hair has never been happier.:love::clap: The clarifying poo is my favorite smelling--it smells like grapefruit.:lick: Thanks sistaslick for an awesome recommendation. This line will be my main staple forever.:grin:

Last edited:

ItsyBitsy

I LOVE KENRA MC. This is by far the most moisturizing conditioner i've used. Nothing tops this...not even Aveda :look:

Dare~to~Dream

I :love: Kenra's moisturizing shampoo and conditioner; they have been my hair product staples for years now. I hate the the clarifying shampoo; it wreaks havoc on my hair by causing tangles.

Sistaslick

YAY!!! Glad to hear you liked it Divake!!!!

Man, I love myself some Kenra! This is definitely the line of choice for me and I've been using it exclusively for some time now. Kenra is a bit heavy on the moisture, so I do have to work a protein hustle on the side-- but to me, Kenra is the best hands down. Nothing can beat it for moisture. My Kenra collection is steadily expanding.:lachen: The products are great! Shampoos, conditioners, finishing products, errrthang :lachen:

growinglong777

Sistaslick I purchased the volumizing line based on your recommendation also, since my hair is fine. What do you use to deep condition.:nono:. I bought the poo, conditioner and leave in spray..