Would ORS replenishing pak be considered a protein or moisturizing conditioner?

Ladylynn

Here are the ingredients:

Water, soybean oil, glycerine, olive oil, hydrolyzed collagen, quaternium-80, dmdm hydatoin, amino silk acid, dimethincone copolyol, orange oil, d'limonene, panthenol, dimethicone, edta, chamomile extract, sage extract, nettle extract, rosemary extract, aloe vera gel, yarrow extract, kiwi extract, polyquaternium-37 and trideceth-7, triethanolamine, hydrolyzed glycosaminoglycans, methychlorosothiazolinone and methychlorothiazolinone, yellow #6, yellow #5

The pak says that it helps restore moisture and rebuild damaged hair.

I like to alternate moisturizing and protein conditioners weekly. I want to use the ORS hair mayo for my protein conditioner. I don't want to over do it if this is a protein conditioner and not a moisturizing conditioner.

What do you think?

MizaniMami

Ladylynn said:
Here are the ingredients:

Water, soybean oil, glycerine, olive oil, hydrolyzed collagen, quaternium-80, dmdm hydatoin, amino silk acid, dimethincone copolyol, orange oil, d'limonene, panthenol, dimethicone, edta, chamomile extract, sage extract, nettle extract, rosemary extract, aloe vera gel, yarrow extract, kiwi extract, polyquaternium-37 and trideceth-7, triethanolamine, hydrolyzed glycosaminoglycans, methychlorosothiazolinone and methychlorothiazolinone, yellow #6, yellow #5

The pak says that it helps restore moisture and rebuild damaged hair.

I like to alternate moisturizing and protein conditioners weekly. I want to use the ORS hair mayo for my protein conditioner. I don't want to over do it if this is a protein conditioner and not a moisturizing conditioner.

What do you think?

I would consider that a protein conditioner. If i has protein in the first 6-8 ingredients (depending on how many ingredients there are) I like to consider it a protein conditioner, not treatment though.

gorgeoushair

I think it's a deep conditioner that's a mixture of protein and moisture. If after you use it and you/your hair feels like it needs more moisture then follow up with a moisturizing conditioner. HTH:)

Cheleigh

I would consider it a light protein conditioner--my hair felt dry after using it, which is an indicator of too much protein for me. I'd need to follow-up with a moisturizing conditioner.