Products that you HATE!!!

Well, it wasn't a bandwagon as far as I know, but last year I bought something called Soft Sheen Break-Thru or Break-Free moisturizer and hated it. I felt the same about Luster's Pink Oil Moisturizer some 8 years ago. As a rule, I don't like oil moisturizers. Either I want a moisturizer, or I want an oil. That's my decision, and I'm sticking to it.

[ QUOTE ]
Redpoetess1 said:
Have you ever followed the "bandwagon" before or was just eager to try something new and it bit you in the butt?? Well, this post is for all the products that you've just hated this year or products that weren't that great. I'll start off!!

Hated:

-->ORS Olive Oil Spray: too greasy and leaves residue
-->Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner:Damaged my hair really bad and tangled it into a big mess!
-->Nexxus Headress: the product to me just did nothing
-->Doo Grow Stimulatiing Growth Oil: all I have to say is NEVER AGAIN

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate with a passion ORS Shea Butter Lotion crap. And the sad thing is I really tried to make the product work out for me. I swear that stuff is the debil
mad.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Reginia said:
[ QUOTE ]
DatJerseyDyme said:
NTM Silk Touch Leave In
VO5 Strawberry's 'n Cream Conditioner

[/ QUOTE ]

No Jersey,
Say it ain't so. I just bought NTM Silk Leave In yesterday...it smells so good. Don't know about the results!!! Tell me why.

[/ QUOTE ]

Others LOVE it..for me..it left a film on my hair and made it feel weird, kind of gritty. I'm thinking it's all the cones in it and the other products.

Adding: Pantene Relaxed and Natural Moisturizer

I would also like to add that Queen Helen cholestorol and Pink Lotion. I'm also starting to hate Redken Anti-Snap and got2b So Smooth Deep treatment.

Aphogee Treatments/Nexxus Emergence. These products are the worse for my hair as they caused major breakage
mad.gif
I should have known better and stayed with my joico k-pak

BB Moisturizer with Castor Oil
Pink Oil Moisturizer
Cantu Shampoo & Conditioner - worthless
Elasta QP Mango Butter - Ilove the scent but its too pasty

[ QUOTE ]
DatJerseyDyme said:
[ QUOTE ]
Reginia said:
[ QUOTE ]
DatJerseyDyme said:
NTM Silk Touch Leave In
VO5 Strawberry's 'n Cream Conditioner

[/ QUOTE ]

No Jersey,
Say it ain't so. I just bought NTM Silk Leave In yesterday...it smells so good. Don't know about the results!!! Tell me why.

[/ QUOTE ]

Others LOVE it..for me..it left a film on my hair and made it feel weird, kind of gritty. I'm thinking it's all the cones in it and the other products.

Adding: Pantene Relaxed and Natural Moisturizer

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Jersey, Just reporting in with you. The NTM gave my hair some moisture that it needed. Whoa it was some kinda dry. The serum didn't make it too shiney. I may put a clear rinse on my hair later to see if that helps. My hair looks so dull. However, I did some knot curls and it turned out pretty good. Only thing though.. it was some grease stains on my car seats...like I have a jheri curl or something.
shocked.gif

LOL..I hated the serum and leave-in together and then tried them separately. The leave-in gave me the filmy feeling...but the serum DID make my hair shiney...and it's hard to find things that will do this!

Keracare humecto
LUST
Surge
Aphogee
John Frieda frizz ease serum
got2bsmooth serum
Nexxus headress
Porosity control
Elasta qp mango butter
Elasta qp intense

sithembile,

Everytime I see products you don't like I wanna run over to your house and grab them!

Grease
Pink Oil Moisturizer
Doo Gro Scalp Oil
CON (what is the big deal?)

Elasta QP DPR-11 -it is a moisturizing conditioner which happened to make my hair dryer after I used it! Now it is just sitting in the closet and it probably will be for a very long time !

Kemi oil/shea butter- leaves a heavy film on my hair that is very hard to wash out.

I don't have many products that I hate. my hair for the most part behaves no matter what I use, but I've never used bad products. You know, those BIG nono's like pink lotion and grease.

My list is very short!

Tcb blowdry lotion (forgot exact the name of it)

I hate everything that Pantene has ever made..stupid commercials...
I was in love with Kemi oil until I stopped using it and realized my scalp finally stopped itching so much.
Stupid,stupid Sta-Sof-Fro,It made my ears BURN y'all...
Profectiv everything,I think I'm allergic to it too...
Of course Pink Oil...made my hair weird and frizzy.

Here they are:

-Any Cholesterol Products – (drying; tangles)
-Black N Sassy Caribbean Cream –(Horrible)
-Black N Sassy Creamy Set - (Too Heavy)
-Dark & Lovely Naturals Honey grease –(severe itching)
-Fabulaxer Intensive Crème Conditioner - (dry and tangles)
-Infusium 23 Leave-In – (tangles) used to work
-Kera Care Jojoba Oil Moisturizer – (Too Heavy)
-Luster Pink Lotion - (drying)
-No-Lye Perms - (Shed, Shed, Shed)
-Pantene Regular - (Mattes my hair something fierce)
-ORS Mayonnaise – (tangles)
-ORS Elastic Tea Herbal leave in – (makes hair hard/brittle)
-Soft-n-Beautiful Soufflé Conditioner – (drying)
-UBH Conditioner Treatment – (drying)

Seems like Pink Oil is the most hated product so far this stuff really sucks and is advertised in every magazine.

[ QUOTE ]
curlybun said:
Elasta QP DPR-11 -it is a moisturizing conditioner which happened to make my hair dryer after I used it! Now it is just sitting in the closet and it probably will be for a very long time !

Kemi oil/shea butter- leaves a heavy film on my hair that is very hard to wash out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you use it straight out of the jar? I did at first and I didn't like it! It's really thick and when it's like that it doesn't do a good job.

Now I water it down to a creamy consistancy and add some evoo and honey to it. It's one of my favorite conditioners. Maybe if you're bored or want to get rid of it you could try again if you want... that is if you didn't already try to thin it out.

smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Nikki319 said:
I hate everything that Pantene has ever made..stupid commercials...

[/ QUOTE ]

mad.gif
DITTO

[ QUOTE ]
ayeshia said:
[ QUOTE ]
Britt said:
Redken Butter Treat
Elucence shampoo and con.
Biolage Ultra Hydrating
NTM shampoo
Sebastians Clear rinse
There are many more, but this all that I can think of right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah and 2 of those products you passed along to me
love.gif
Thanx again Britt!

[/ QUOTE ]

your welcome Ayeshia
wink.gif

Infusium (used ages ago, was drying)
Luster's Pink Oil Lotion (drying and frizzy)
Allways 911 (drying and frizzy and smell!)
Products with beeswax (builds up)
Cholesterol conditioners (leaves an icky film)
Pantene conditioners (drying after a time - I know this and still retried them!)
Water-Based Moisturizers (i.e. Pink Oil, QP Mango Butter)

Elasta QP Mango Butter- I used it on damp hair. It did nothing. I used it on dry hair. It made it even dryer.

SCurl- Left my hair crunchy.

Elasta QP Breakage Control Serum- Didn't do much.

There are more products that didn't work out. Let me think.

Back