ms-tyler

Hits:
IC Fantasia sparklelites Gel for color treated hair
Bed Head Dumb Blonde Reconstructor

Misses:
Elasta QP Mango Butter:mad:

Candy_C

planodiva said:
Candy_C---yes it is the homemade avocado mix you posted. It is definitley part of my new regime. And on your suggestion, I have added flax seed oil too (though now I know you can't buy London brands here in the states such a funny story).

I can't say THANK YOU enough because you know I was at my wits end and you were such an inspiration. Lots of love

your welcome!! Glad it works on your hair as well as it does mine. I'm sure the brand you get over the US is just as potent, the one i get are owned by GNC. Thinking about it, i'm due for one! ...

{candy runs to steal her mums batch of avocados....}

LaNecia

Arcadian said:
Hits:

Brahmi and Amla oils. Even though I'm using only drops of this daily, its fantastic. My hair feels quite a bit stronger once I figured the exact measurements. I'll never prepoo with it again, that was a miss, but on hair thats already rinsed these are keepers.

Misses:

castor oil. even after continually trying I got nothing but flakes. Anyway, I can't figure out why it dosen't work for me, so I've officially given up.

Neem oil. it smells so strong I thought I would hurl.

Its good on plants though:lol:

Im going to try another concoction with it because its supposed to be good at keeping mosquitos away, but I won't be putting it in my hair again.

-A

How were you using the Neem oil?