Profectiv

alireno

I have type 2B hair. I am letting my relaxer grow out. My last relaxer was in September. Started using Profectiv products a little over a month ago and I am taking GNC UltraNourish hair vitamins. My hair has never been so healthy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

G

AMEN!

I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove Profectiv!!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

alireno

Here is my Profectiv regimen:

After I wash my hair and let it air dry, I apply Root Health to my scalp and hair. Then I put Growth and Healing along my hairline.
Every morning I put Long and Healthy on my hair and Growth and Healing along my hairline.

Every night I alternate between Break Free and Mega Growth on my scalp and hair. I also put Growth and Healing along my hairline and Healthy Ends on my ends.

At night I always sleep with my satin cap on.

alireno

I use some shampoo and conditioner I bought while living in England. It is called Tibet. I use the formula for dry and damaged hair. I use the shampoo, conditioner, conditioning masque, and hair repair serum. This is a great product line. Unfortunately it can only be bought in the UK at this time. I stocked up when I was there. Their products contain lots of plant extracts which my hair seems to LOVE! Once a month I use Suave Clarifying shampoo and conditioner to remove any product build-up.