Progress **I have backfat, it's a wet pic AND I'm Semi Nekkid"

lol. I love the title. Any who I love the progress. My natural hair could only dream of being as thick as your texlaxed hair.

your hair is so pretty. great progress. and you dont have any backfat. i can show you some back fat :lol:

what is your ultimate hair goal?

Damn...if your hair ain't da business! :love:

I love your thickness and I'm jealous! :cry3: I want dat thickness!!!!

Now Ms. Dsylla I don't see any fatback at all stop trippin'. :lol:
All I see is beautiful healthy hair and great skin. ;)

Congratulations on your progress. :yay:

Your hair is stunning! I love it & want it (smile). Btw, I don't see what you see about back fat, but even if you did have some, who could see it or notice it or even care with all that gorgeous, lovely, hair!

Eye popping, jaw dropping UNREAL hair:spinning::spinning::yep: You've got 4 heads of hair and need to share. Thanks for the pix and keep on growing! I want to see a black Crystal Gale!!!!

Your hair is crazy beautiful, and your backfat is nonexistant!! :look: Your recent progress just inspires me to continue on this journey...although I know I need another 50 yrs. to catch up with you!:grin: Now, you can't tease us like this, without giving us some clues about your secret regimen!!! We all want to know what a week in the life of DSylla's hair is like! You don't have to tell all, but at least give us a glimpse into what you're using, and doin to your glorious mane to keep it so thick and healthy!!!!! You are to be admired and adored for showing us that the reality is healthy, long, lush hair is achievable with knowledge, and the right combination of techniques, and ingredients. You have definitely discovered what works for you!!!! Congrats, and keep the inspiration coming!!!!!!!!!!!

and i don't care.

anyway, here's my progress

July 2007

Picture053-vi.jpg

Oct 2008

mekitchen2-vi.jpg

A messy just waking up braidout

mekitchen-vi.jpg

Oh, shut it with that "I have back fat"!!! NOT!!!:grin:

Your hair is beautiful, I don't know how you deal with your newgrowth but you are doing an amazing job. Do tell!

Back