Progress Pic......

Eclipse

Hi Ladies,
I have a new progress pic posted in my album. I think that I have gained about 4 inches since July. My hair isn't long like most of the ladies here, but this is a lot of progress for me and it couldn't have been accomplished without all of the info from all of you....
smile.gif

Wow, you are definitely making progress. That's a lot of growth! Keep on doing what you're doing and updating the album.
drunk.gif

I agree; you're definitely making growth progress, and best of all, your hair looks a lot healthier, too!!
up.gif

shocked.gif
4 inches since July?!!!!
notworthy.gif
Don't worry, chica, if you're not at the same length as our long-haired members, with that kind of growth, you soon will be!
smile.gif
Congratulations on your remarkable progress.
up.gif
And thank you for sharing your pix with us.

Your hair is really growing. You also can tell the difference in your thickness. It look sooo good. Do you wear protective styles daily?

Whoa! Your hair is shiny
smile.gif
Thanks for sharing your pics with us
up.gif
Your hair is well on it's way to long and healthy land
smile.gif

You are doing GREAT!!! Like everyone else said pretty soon you'll have super long hair with the amount of hair you are growing and most importantly retaining!
clap.gif

Wow, I looked at the pics twice just to see the difference. In the first pic, your hair didn't really cover your neck, but in the last one it is past your neck. The middle filled in, and your thickness is awesome.

Your hair really looks healthy. Whatever you're doing, keep doing it. I'm sure you'll have hair way down your back with all that growth!

Back