Progress Pic......

Keep up the good work, your hair is growing nicely.
smile.gif

Okay, you still haven't told your secret for all that growth you've gotten in the past 3 or 4 months. What's up?

DDHair, you are so funny!! I think that my hair has always grown at a decent rate however, I have never been able to retain it until I found this sight. Prior to coming here, I used to relax my hair roots-to-ends every four weeks (please don't laugh). I think that stretching out my relaxers (new-growth only), daily washing/rinsing, protective styling, moisturizing, vitamins, and staying away from heat have all played a part.

I used to relax my hair root to ends, when I was relaxing maybe every 4-6 weeks though. Maybe if I was relaxing now I would think that was a problem, but for some reason, it didn't bother me that I was doing that then.

wow u can definatly see the difference and i cant believe u gaines so much length in such lil time coz it wud take me about 8months to gain 4 inches unfortunatly

WHOA .. your progress is fantastic... keep up the good work. seeing that kind of growth is exciting..proud of ya!
smile.gif

Wow, I am really impressed. That is a good amount of growth...just imagine where your hair will be by next summer. Keep up the good work.

Eclipse, I thought I had commented on your progress yesterday, but just had to return to look at it again coz it was such a source of inspiration.

Amazing is indeed the word that comes to mind! Please keep the pictures coming coz it sure looks like you're on a roll.

Awe!! You guys are too sweet.
Nonie, You have me in tears over here!
littleangel2.gif

Sorry to reiterate this but my progress is because of this site!

Back