Progress pics!!!! UPDATE! 12wk Stretch over! :)

I always look forward to your progress pics.Your hair is lookin real nice. MBL will at your door soon!

Ok...so I finally relaxed after a 12 week stretch...I relaxed with Mizani (sensitive scalp) and colored with Bigen Oriental Black...I notice that my hair has grown and my ends have thickened:drunk:...I am full BSL now with my tip passing BSL...I guess I will be making MBL a lot sooner than I had originally thought:grin:

Beautiful you made it to BSL. Very healthy!!!

Great Progress.

Speaking of ends, I have a full head of hair, but those ends are just thin. They are not split and not uneven. I did trimmed any really thin strands. How long did it take for the ends to catch up with the rest of the hair to show fullness. Just asking.:rolleyes:

Great Progress.

Speaking of ends, I have a full head of hair, but those ends are just thin. They are not split and not uneven. I did trimmed any really thin strands. How long did it take for the ends to catch up with the rest of the hair to show fullness. Just asking.:rolleyes:

It seems like every 3mths/12weeks my hair gets fuller at the crown then gains length in the back and sides the following 3mths/12weeks...so I would estimate 6ths for overall fullness and length:yep:...so I am thinking my ends will look super thin again in 3mths/12wks,and thicken by summer...making me full MBL :)

Back