Prophesies for 2011 - Which Cannot Be Denied ! ! !

paradise79

The whole living will still proclaim His glory and every element of the earth will still be the sign of God's love.

Jesus's love will still flow in His loved ones'hearts and lives. Testimonies will still be published and shouted out.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
:Rose: God's Word will Always be a Lamp unto our feet and a Light unto our Path...

:Rose: Jesus will always be the Lord, is Our Sheppard, and We Shall Not Want... for anything.

God's Word Continues....

sunnysmyler

There is none like HIM, Nobody Greater in the earth, above the earth or under the earth!!!!
He will still be the ONE true constant in our lives.

He will still call us friend.

He will still be our comforter and redeemer.

Salvation will still be a FREE gift that we cannot earn.

We will still be able to call on His name in times of trouble and He will be sure to answer!

p.s. I've really been slippin on reading the CF, but Praise be to GOD my Saviour and King for this thread and how's it's blessed my heart and I'm sure many, many others who may not post up in here, I know you can feel the Love of Jesus through mere words, that the power of the Holy Spirit!

All it takes is a decision, a decision to allow the Lord into your heart, allow Him to be ruler of your life and He'll come right in, cleanse you from all unrighteousness. It is not His wish, that any ONE should perrish!

Let 2011 be the year of turn around for you!!!!

pss... I thank all the 62 post before mines!!!!

Shimmie

Staff member
There is none like HIM, Nobody Greater in the earth, above the earth or under the earth!!!!
He will still be the ONE true constant in our lives.

He will still call us friend.

He will still be our comforter and redeemer.

Salvation will still be a FREE gift that we cannot earn.

We will still be able to call on His name in times of trouble and He will be sure to answer!

p.s. I've really been slippin on reading the CF, but Praise be to GOD my Saviour and King for this thread and how's it's blessed my heart and I'm sure many, many others who may not post up in here, I know you can feel the Love of Jesus through mere words, that the power of the Holy Spirit!

All it takes is a decision, a decision to allow the Lord into your heart, allow Him to be ruler of your life and He'll come right in, cleanse you from all unrighteousness. It is not His wish, that any ONE should perrish!

Let 2011 be the year of turn around for you!!!!

pss... I thank all the 62 post before mines!!!!

:bighug:

Blessings of showes of Blessings upon you, Sweet Sunny... :Rose:

Shimmie

Staff member
:Rose: Jesus Said....

and it is and it will always be just that...'Whatever Jesus Said..."

:amen:

God continues....

Shimmie

Staff member
Jesus Christ...

The Same...

Yesterday

Today, December 31, 2010

And Forever 2011 throughout Eternity

Happy New Year, Jesus!

Thank you for bringing us through, again and again.

In your precious, holy name,

:amen:

Shimmie

Staff member
:Rose: God is forever....

Omnipresent - Omnipotent - Sovereign

God's Word Continues..... :yep:

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Jesus is STILL - The Way, The Truth and The Life. No one can go to The Father, except through Him.

John 14:6

Glory to YOUR NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shimmie

Staff member
No Mountain will ever be high enough... for us to climb.

'He gives us feet as 'hinds feet'.

Continue...

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
No matter, what.. No matter who... Jesus will always be truly a friend who sticks closer than a brother

Many will still seek His Kingdom and thirst after Righteousness

Shimmie

Staff member
No matter, what.. No matter who... Jesus will always be truly a friend who sticks closer than a brother

Many will still seek His Kingdom and thirst after Righteousness

This is sssooooooo :amen:

He, Our Jesus, calls us Friend. Our Jesus closer than close.

paradise79

Jesus will still be the only water, liquid, drink that will quench our thirst :yep:

When 2 or 3 people will gather to pray/worship in His name, He will still be amongst them :yep::yep:.

His children will come for deliverance and they will be set free by his blood :yay::yay::yay:.

MuseofTroy

Our Lord Jesus Christ will continue to expose the wolves and false profits. We will also bel able to tell the wheats from the tares.

Shimmie

Staff member
God is my shield, saving those whose hearts are true and right. God is an honest judge. He is angry with the wicked every day.

Psalm 7:10-11 NLT

God will always be 'our' shield... In Jesus' Name, Amen. :Rose:

We Shall Continue....... with God's perpetual promises.... :love2:

At 14 years of age, its finally hit me that I cannot obtain true happiness without tripping over, stumbling upon and falling on Jesus.

#tooblessednowandforevermore.

Shimmie

Staff member
At 14 years of age, its finally hit me that I cannot obtain true happiness without tripping over, stumbling upon and falling on Jesus.

#tooblessednowandforevermore.

GLORY ! ! !

:woohoo2: :wow: :woohoo2: :wow: :woohoo2:

Glory to God forever!!! :amen: and :amen:

Shimmie

Staff member
If I'm gonna fall, then Let me fall on Jesus... He's always there!

Continue.... :yep:

paradise79

I'm sure it has been said already but I need to say it one more time.
The Lord will still and always be our shelter, our shepherd, our guide and our protector. Our praises will never be enough to express our love, our obedience, our gratitude to Jesus.

His powerful, wonderful and magnifient love will bring us from darkness and He will always have a place in the front for those who were in the back, repent and decide to follow Him.

My past will be my past and behind me, and my joyful and peaceful future will still be with the Christ, Jesus. :clapping:

He will still be the Father's son. He was, is and will be :yay:

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Amen Amen and Amen!!!

To add...

His Children will not cast away their confidence in Him
There will always be testimonies of God's power and grace
Our Lord Jesus WILL return
Many will keep their eyes toward the Heaven

If I'm gonna fall, then Let me fall on Jesus... He's always there!

Continue.... :yep: