Prophetic Word

gn1g

What do you do with a prophetic word spoken over your life from your pastor? I am absolutely sure it was the Lord, I am so excited about it and now I can hardly sit still. Do you just wait for it to come to pass or what?

JuJuBoo

Child of THE King!
GIRL! :lachen: PRAY! I'm laughing because I just received the most exciting prophetic word New Years night and I can hardly sit still too!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lachen: Pray for manifestation if it's God's will, and ask God to prepare you. That's what I'm doing! :lachen: Any other words of wisdom on this would be great since me and gn1g are in the same boat. hahahahah

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
i agre wityh JuJuBoo,

I didn't receive a prophetic word but I did get confirmation on a lot of things. The funny thing was that I almost didn't make watch night. Was depress for no reason all day but I pushed my way to church and was truly blessed.

JuJuBoo said:
GIRL! :lachen: PRAY! I'm laughing because I just received the most exciting prophetic word New Years night and I can hardly sit still too!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lachen: Pray for manifestation if it's God's will, and ask God to prepare you. That's what I'm doing! :lachen: Any other words of wisdom on this would be great since me and gn1g are in the same boat. hahahahah

star

gn1g said:
What do you do with a prophetic word spoken over your life from your pastor? I am absolutely sure it was the Lord, I am so excited about it and now I can hardly sit still. Do you just wait for it to come to pass or what?
You write the word down some where in a journal or something with the date and time of the prophecy. You pray and trust God. Remember prophicies come in part the rest is faith. Keep your faith in God. The prophetic word once manifested will be greater than what was told. God never tells it all but just enough to give you and idea. God's word cannot come back to Him void or undone. Do your best to stay close to God so that devil does not try to come and rob, kill or steal we bind that right now in Jesus name any plans he may try. Be patient and trust God no matter what. I have a detail sheet on what to do after a prophecy will find it and post. Congrats:)

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I say first make sure that the word you received was a confirmation of something you've already known or felt. And then YES, you have to wait on God's timing for it to come to pass. It could be YEARS from now--not to discourage you but girl I'm talking from experience!

JuJuBoo

Child of THE King!
star said:
You write the word down some where in a journal or something with the date and time of the prophecy. You pray and trust God. Remember prophicies come in part the rest is faith. Keep your faith in God. The prophetic word once manifested will be greater than what was told. God never tells it all but just enough to give you and idea. God's word cannot come back to Him void or undone. Do your best to stay close to God so that devil does not try to come and rob, kill or steal we bind that right now in Jesus name any plans he may try. Be patient and trust God no matter what. I have a detail sheet on what to do after a prophecy will find it and post. Congrats:)

I have a recording of the prophecy and I also wrote it in my journal. Thanks star!

gn1g

I have been crying ever since. I can't sleep at night and worse yet I think I might loose all of my hair. I am devastated. All hell came against that word. I was totally unprepared. We are under a tremedous attack. Please pray for me, I feel like dying. The total opposite has happen. So I am still trying to hold fast to my faith. God has got to be up to something extremely good.
Supergirl I hope it's sooner rather than later.

gn1g

One more thing. My appetite is complete gone. I am drinking water. Could this be the fast the lord has called. This is day 3 with no food and I am trying to pray the scriptures relevant to my situation, as best I can.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
gn1g said:
I have been crying ever since. I can't sleep at night and worse yet I think I might loose all of my hair. I am devastated. All hell came against that word. I was totally unprepared. We are under a tremedous attack. Please pray for me, I feel like dying. The total opposite has happen. So I am still trying to hold fast to my faith. God has got to be up to something extremely good.
Supergirl I hope it's sooner rather than later.

Whoa girl! I would say that if all hell started breaking loose after you receieved this word, then that is further confirmation of the prophecy.

phynestone

Not that I can think of, but I sure have had a similar experience. Just remember that God is always on time.

shalom

The opposite has happend to me before. Years ago a pastor told me that I would be getting a blessing on my new job if I followed the Lord's urging and give $100.00 I did and 2 days later I didn't pass my probation and got fired.GN1G - Be encourage nevertheless God is still in the blessing business. "Weeping my endure for a night but joy come with the morning light everything is going to be alright." I'll say a prayer for you.