Protein conditioning and BRAIDS

SweetNic_JA

I've been wearing human braids for almost 3 months now. I condition wash my hair atleast once a week. Sometimes I do deep treatments (under the drier). I also moisturize my hair with a mixture of water, curl activator moisturizer, eucalyptus oil, olive oil, rosemary oil, and leave-in conditoner. I'm going to take these braids out in about 2 weeks but I 'm thinking of doing a protein treatment with the braids in. I'm afraid that the protein can get stuck in between the ridges of the braids and cause build up. Has anyone ever use protein conditioner (nexxus emergencee) in their hair while it was braided? How did it turn out?

ngaa

i've tried the ors mayonaise (is this a prtein conditioner???? ) and didnt like the results
after rinsin it i had little white things stuck in between the braids and it looked horrible
andi had to rinse it out like 5 times or so before i had taken them all out
so fromt then on wards i've stopped trying to deep condition my hair whilst in braids and rotate on the s-curl and activator, water and infusium concotion

i think it also depends on how long u plan to keep the braids in coz yo hair may not miss the deep condioning