Protein Rich PH-balance shampoo??!!

Quita3514

Hello ladies, I have been doing a little bit of research into growing my hair back and while I was reading this book on hair care it stated I need to use a protein rich ph balanced shampoo. Can someone give me some good protein rich ph balanced shampoos that work for you? Thanks in advance

www.startinfromsquareone.blogspot.com

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
I don't know of any but what I do is do a reconstructor with each dry DC and use a PH 4.5-5.5 shampoo and conditioner (elucence for the most part).

Nonie

Not sure what you mean by pH Balanced but I do use Garnier Fructis whose pH is under 7 and it is supposed to be fortifying so I've always assumed it had protein in it, but I have no idea.

I used to use HE Long Term Relationship which I believe is a protein shampoo but I'm not particularly crazy about creamy shampoos unless I'm not planning on applying them to my scalp. Not sure what it's pH is.

LushLox

I got confused about the ph thing too. I use Damage Remedy, not sure about it's ph levels but it is purported to be a protein poo.

Quita3514

Thanks ladies its really hard to find a good protein shampoo..I'm trying get my hair back in top shape..so I guess ill continue to keep looking

www.startinfromsquareone.blogspot.com

ScorpioBeauty09

I don't know about a protein rich shampoo but VO5 Balancing Shampoo is really great to maintain hair's natural pH balance. I use it every other wash day with my ACV rinse + oils and it's done wonders for my scalp and helped me retain length!:yep:

H4irHappy

Aphogee Shampoo For Damaged Hair is a protein ph balanced shampoo. I would alternate a protein and moisture ph balanced shampoo. For moisture, I like Elucence the ph is 4.5-5.5. But do whatever your hair likes and good luck!

lushcoils

Quita3514

I don't know if you are still looking, but the shampoo I use is Nature's Gate biotin shampoo. I'm not sure if it's ph balanced, but I just found it out it has a lot of protein: wheat, soy, cysteine, cystine, threonine, and arginine amino acids.

southerncitygirl

Quita3514
mill creek try the biotin one, vitacost and vitamin shoppe would be cheapest
here are the ingredients:
Ingredients: Deionized Water, Biotin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Peppermint Oil, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Niacin, Folic Acid, Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Organic Aloe Vera Gel, Organic Essential Oil, Jojoba Oil, Inositol, Barley Extract, Sodium Myreth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Coconut Oil), Octyl Dimethyl Paba, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Botanical Fragrance.

all of their poos have protein as the second or 3rd ingredient there so many kinds but i hear this one makes your scalp tingle cause of the mint essential oil in it.

Last edited: