Pure Keratin (Cheap alternative) when Self relax

delp

http://www.sallybeauty.com/shop/1480/636200

Colorful Neutral Protein Filler
By: Colorful Products Corp.

Sally Item #: 636200

Sizes: 1.2 oz, Also available in 4 oz (Item #636100)

Ensures marvelous color results.
# Equalizes hair porosity for even color absorption and development
# Repairs previously damaged protein bonds
# Protects hair against new chemical damage
# Seals color within the cortex
# Adds body, volume and a lustrous sheen

HoneyDew

This sounds good.

I would love to see the ingredients in this. Is it straight Keratin?

The one from Style One gets too expensive and Snow Drift Farm does not sell it like they do other liquid proteins.

HoneyDew

Oh here they are:

Aqua, hydrolyzed keratin protein, hydrolyzed wheat protein, keratin amino acids, aloe barbadensis, humullus lupulus, urifica dioica, 1, 3, bix 5, 5 dimethylimidazolidine-2, 4 dione, methyl ester 4 hydrozxybenzioc acid, tetraso-dium EDTA, polysorbate-20, parfum.

Brownie518

Bumping for replies from anyone who has used this (or something similar). How are you incorporating this?
TIA

sareca

I use styleone pure protein. It only two ingredients--keratin and parabens. I also add it to the moisturizing conditioner (per their instructions) and use it for protein treatments. It's not cheap but I've had the same bottle for 2 years and it's not even half empty.

meaganita

I use styleone pure protein. It only two ingredients--keratin and parabens. I also add it to the moisturizing conditioner (per their instructions) and use it for protein treatments. It's not cheap but I've had the same bottle for 2 years and it's not even half empty.
Where do you get it?