Q on HENNA

LadyCee

For you ladies that use henna for coloring and especially thickening the hair is there a Specific Henna im supoose to use or is it the Hennna that is put on the body for designs??? can i locate it at BSS store? Does it contain information on the package of how to use it or can u tell me how u use it and apply it. Also how often do u use it and wat are or were ur results like??

Yeah, You want to use Body Art Quality Henna

But try and make sure to do some research here first to make sure you are using a safe brand

The Henna's in beuty stores are compound alot of the times, and thats dangerous, or they arent 100% real

The only one i've seen thats safe is Hennalucent--but the real deal is always better

I use Mumtaz henna ( at a local indian store), it doesnt tell you how to use it, i just found recipies on this board
The first time i did it all the way--and my hair was very dry and tangly, but much thicker and loved the color, now i do henna glosses, with a spoon of henna and conditoner, and my hair is moisturized and soft, and i still get good color

For you ladies that use henna for coloring and especially thickening the hair is there a Specific Henna im supoose to use or is it the Hennna that is put on the body for designs??? can i locate it at BSS store? Does it contain information on the package of how to use it or can u tell me how u use it and apply it. Also how often do u use it and wat are or were ur results like??

Yes, use the body art quality henna (BAQ). You may be able to find good quality at a local indian store, but some people on LHCF buy online from 2 sites. Mehandi.com or HennaSooq.com. I buy my henna supplies from them too. They have instructions and everything you would need.

Here is the link to the famous henna thread (Do Y'all Henna) that is listed in the Stickies.
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=87256&highlight=henna

Read through it completely and you learn all you want about henna and how to use it and what to expect. HTH!

Back