Qhemet Black Friday Sale!!!!

Charz

Sinister Minister
Qhemet Biologics will close on November 4th to fill existing orders and begin stocking up for our 16 hour, 20% off, black Friday sale! Sale starts on November 27th at 7 AM EST and ends at 11 PM EST. All products will be marked as "out of stock" until then. The store will close on November 28th and reopen once all of the black Friday orders have shipped.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I will Most Definitely Purchase the Burdock Root, Olive & Honey and maybe the Coco Tree Detangling Ghee. (really liked this deep into my stretch).:lick:

Felt the AHC was just a bit too heavy for my relaxed hair but it feels sooooooooo good going on.:ohwell:

Still on the fence and undecided about this one, but I'm sure I'll make a decision by BF!:yep:

chebaby

i just placed an order. during the sale i may get the brbc and the mist/spray.
i already have the heavy cream.

Kacie

I like her plan. It's very smart to close the store in order to process those orders.

JayAnn0513

I make 30 look good!
Thanks! That's the one line I've been dying to try and haven't. I want to try the Burdock Root, Olive & Honey, Detangling Ghee and Amla and Olive.

sowhut

Well I just got the samples that i ordered. The detangling ghee stuff (the smell is a bit skrong) and the burdock root butter cream, I have no idea how to use this or where it would fit in my regimen..i just wanted it because ya'll kept talking about it on here.

KynniB

my cart is ready. How long does the aohc Last. I put 3 jars in my Cart but Im not Sure if thats enough. I need enough to last a year

Nubenap22

Thanks Charz!!! Ive been checking them out but being a transition head and mostly on braids I'm not sure what I should order.....but I do want to try something with the amla oil ( too scared to try mixing the powder with an oil on my own)

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
my cart is ready. How long does the aohc Last. I put 3 jars in my Cart but Im not Sure if thats enough. I need enough to last a year

It is very Heavy/Rich. So, you won't need much at all.:yep:

Thanks Charz!!! Ive been checking them out but being a transition head and mostly on braids I'm not sure what I should order.....but I do want to try something with the amla oil ( too scared to try mixing the powder with an oil on my own)

It's actually Amla & Heavy Cream. And it is very Heavy. With a Faint "Lemon Scent" It's very nice.:yep: And might work well for you.

I am "relaxed" and I thought it was a bit too heavy for my hair actually, but it feels Amazing!:lick:

Charz

Sinister Minister

Depends on how heavy handed you are . I am VERY heavy handed and I have had my jar since May, it has 5% left.