Qhemet Black Friday Sale!!!!

Charz

Sinister Minister
Thanks Charz!!! Ive been checking them out but being a transition head and mostly on braids I'm not sure what I should order.....but I do want to try something with the amla oil ( too scared to try mixing the powder with an oil on my own)

If you need some pointers in regards to infusing your own oils lemme know. Just don't use the amla oil at the Indian Stores, its in a mineral oil base :perplexed

Charz

Sinister Minister
Thanks Charz!!! Ive been checking them out but being a transition head and mostly on braids I'm not sure what I should order.....but I do want to try something with the amla oil ( too scared to try mixing the powder with an oil on my own)

She has a spritz, that should be good for braids. I love the AOHC, do you know what your hair type is? Or is it too soon in your transition to tell?

I will be ordering the Spritz and the Gel, since those are the only products of hers that I have not tried. I am also gonna get the Burdock Root to retry and an extra AOHC.

KynniB

Is the BRBC or the AOHC good for braid out? Im looking for something that will add moisture and shine. Has anyone experienced shrinkage with either of these products?

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
I just made an order b/c I ran out (I have 3 heads to deal with in my household). I love the burdock root creme and aohc.
The only thing I didn't like when I ordered during their last sale was that it took a month to get to me. I am hoping that her strategy works better this time. I'm definitely going to order.

Pompous Blue

If you need some pointers in regards to infusing your own oils lemme know. Just don't use the amla oil at the Indian Stores, its in a mineral oil base :perplexed
Yes, I need some pointers. I have Amla, Brahmi and Shikaki powders. Will send you a pm.

Also, I bought some Castor & Moringa Softening Serum at the last 20% off sale. I KNOW I received it but cannot find it for the life of me. I just about tore up my place looking for it with no luck in finding it. So, I'll be ordering it AGAIN. ~D%mn! I just had a thought! My husband probably took it and used it up....It was only 2.5 ounces~ So, I guess I'll be ordering some for the both of us.

Charz

Sinister Minister
Yes, I need some pointers. I have Amla, Brahmi and Shikaki powders. Will send you a pm.

Also, I bought some Castor & Moringa Softening Serum at the last 20% off sale. I KNOW I received it but cannot find it for the life of me. I just about tore up my place looking for it with no luck in finding it. So, I'll be ordering it AGAIN. ~D%mn! I just had a thought! My husband probably took it and used it up....It was only 2.5 ounces~ So, I guess I'll be ordering some for the both of us.

Well with you infusing oils, you might as well makeup your own oil mixture...10 bucks for 2.5 ounces is kinda steep. www.fromnaturewithlove.com sells oils, you can get the castor oil really cheap. They also sell castor oil at vitamin shop. The Moringa is what is expensive.

Charz

Sinister Minister
Is the BRBC or the AOHC good for braid out? Im looking for something that will add moisture and shine. Has anyone experienced shrinkage with either of these products?

I do not get shrinkage using the AOHC because it is oil based and I get a nice sheen from it as well, I can not attest to the BRBC.

The Burdock Root Cream has much more water then the Amla Heavy Cream so the AOHC might be the best for combating shrinkage.

Pompous Blue

Well with you infusing oils, you might as well makeup your own oil mixture...10 bucks for 2.5 ounces is kinda steep. www.fromnaturewithlove.com sells oils, you can get the castor oil really cheap. They also sell castor oil at vitamin shop. The Moringa is what is expensive.
What a great idea! I have a running "shopping cart" at fromnaturewithlove.com and just added 2 oz of Moringa to it. Am waiting on another sale from them. I hope they have one before year-end. I also have Jamaican Black Castor Oil. Would this be a good substitute for the African Castor Oil she uses in her recipe?

Thanks for your help, Charzboss.

Charz

Sinister Minister
What a great idea! I have a running "shopping cart" at fromnaturewithlove.com and just added 2 oz of Moringa to it. Am waiting on another sale from them. I hope they have one before year-end. I also have Jamaican Black Castor Oil. Would this be a good substitute for the African Castor Oil she uses in her recipe?

Thanks for your help, Charzboss.

No problem!
JBCO is more potent then regular castor oil because its unrefined, so yes it will be even better! FNWL just had a 20% sale I think in September, but they should have a Black Friday, Christmas or New Years sale.

Pompous Blue

No problem!
JBCO is more potent then regular castor oil because its unrefined, so yes it will be even better! FNWL just had a 20% sale I think in September, but they should have a Black Friday, Christmas or New Years sale.
Glad to know JBCO is better.

And yes, I took advantage of the 20% sale then.....But after reading so many threads about hair care, I decided I needed more things to tweak my regimen....So, I started a cart and have been updating it so that it doesn't disappear. I hope they do have some type of sale around the holidays. It'll sure help out my bottom-line.

Thanks again, Charzboss!

Charz

Sinister Minister
How are you ladies paying with paypal?

Q: Do you accept Paypal?
A: Yes. You can place an order through Paypal using the instructions below. Calculate your total by going through the regular checkout process without entering your payment information. Send your product list and total payment (including the shipping amount) through Paypal to the QB Paypal address which is [email protected]. Paypal orders are subject to our shipping terms & Paypal's billing terms.

Charz

Sinister Minister
UPDATE!!!!

The sale starts on November 27th at 7 AM EST and ends on November 27th at 11 PM EST and applies to orders over 34.00.

The coupon code is CULTURE and will only be active during the 16 hour sale window! Enter the coupon code at check-out.

Order intake will be suspended on November 4th to fill existing orders and restock inventory to prepare for the sale. All products will be listed as "out of stock" from November 4th - November 26th and from November 28th onward until all of the Black Friday orders have shipped.
So order before November 4th if you'd like to sample a few products before the sale!

kasey

UPDATE!!!!

The sale starts on November 27th at 7 AM EST and ends on November 27th at 11 PM EST and applies to orders over 34.00.

Thanks for posting this. I've been peeping the Qhemet web site and the LHCF threads and the products sounds great! I've been putting together a healthy hair kit to send to my mom and this heavy Amla cream seems just what she needs.

Kimiche

I hope I get the products that I ordered soon so that I could determine what I want to buy during that sale.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
I think I'm gonna order some stuff at this sale but I don't know what yet. I know I need some more heavy cream, I've been out of that for a long time.

I might get the Olive and Honey hydrating balm even though I don't remember being wow'd by it when I tried it years ago.