question about moisturizers

deelite

hey ladies!
Im natural at the moment and I feel like keeping my hair straight is better for me at the hair length i have now (below the ear, beginning of neck)

I know it's important to moisturize but everything that is good is water based and we all know that would create beautiful poof that I really don't want lol.

Are there any non-water based moisturizers or leave ins? I know that doesn't really make sense but I guess i'm asking, what should I do to my hair daily to keep it healthy? I don't want anything TOO heavy because my hair is not thick unfortunately :( ... hopefully with this site's help, i'll obtain much fuller hair :yep:

Silken child is waterbased. But it has so little water that you can't even tell it has water in it. Lol. Its moisturizing too. It doesn't make that wet feel as most water based moisturizers do.

thanks so much ladies! :)

im just looking for something that wouldn't take the press out of my hair and that's good

Jane Carter Nourish & Shine contains no water, neither does Hairveda's Green Tea Butter or Shescentit's Gillian and Seyani Hair Butters. HTH!!! :)

Silken child is waterbased. But it has so little water that you can't even tell it has water in it. Lol. Its moisturizing too. It doesn't make that wet feel as most water based moisturizers do.

This is what I use and I love it. It's a staple.

Back