Question for ACV Users

daviine

For those of you that use your ACV rinse between your shampoo and conditioner---do you rinse it out before you continue on to your conditioner?

The reason I ask is because I rinsed it out before I put ORS Mayo last week and coincidentally (I don't htink I did anything else different) the Mayo worked better. I don't seem to have this problem with moisturizing conditioners so I decided to ask the question here.

Armyqt

Once I do the ACV rinse, I leave it on the hair and then apply conditioner. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

daviine

That's what I do as well ArmyQt but the one time I rinsed it out before applying the ORS Hair Mayo, I got better results with the Mayo. I was having a hard time withthe Mayo and it didn't seem to respond as well to my hair as it was to everyone else's.

Armyqt

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
daviine said:
That's what I do as well ArmyQt but the one time I rinsed it out before applying the ORS Hair Mayo, I got better results with the Mayo. I was having a hard time withthe Mayo and it didn't seem to respond as well to my hair as it was to everyone else's.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll try that the next time and see how it works... /images/graemlins/smile.gif

daviine

the reason I don't like to rinse it out is becasue I have scalp issues. I don't know if its build up or a scalp issue but either way ACV is good for both. I concentrate mainly on my scalp and I like it to sit on my scalp for ad long as I can. I dont really know if it helps or not but it sounds right in theory.

CurlyCrly

To each his own. :)
Well, I don't shampoo (with shampoo). I do a condition "wash", but when I do that and intend to condition again, I will rinse the ACV out with warm water. The reason that I do it that way is because the ACV closes the cuticle and I rinse with warm water to open it back up so that the conditioner will penetrate better. If I am doing a deep condition with heat, rinsing is not an issue, but I do it anyway. I may do a cool water ACV rinse after rinsing the conditioner and leave it in as my final rinse. Anyway, that's my reasoning. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Jade21

Daviine,

What works best for me is not to rinse out. The best results for me have been with no rinsing or a very light rinse before applying conditioner.

Cheers,

Jade

P.S. Let me know how you like the Wiseways Herbals herbal hair rinses /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif