QUICK WEAVE QUESTIONS

adassa

hey ladies! i have a couple of questions about the quick weave
  1. Is it healthier than other weaving method like sew-ins
  2. Does it look tacky
  3. How is it put in
  4. How long should it stay in
  5. If it is healthy, are there any quick weave wearers that have any suggestions for me
thanks

babygurl969

I like it. I have been using these quick weaves for about 6 months and I really love it. It allows me to have a neat look and take extra special care of my hair by deep conditioning and frequent washing. I wasn't able to do that when I would have the "traditional" weave. HTH :)

glamazon386

1. Is it healthier than other weaving method like sew-ins - not necessarily. It really just depends on how well you take care of your hair.
  2. Does it look tacky - as long as you blend your hair in the front it wont.
  3. How is it put in - it has a comb at the front and the back. You just comb some of your hair over in the front.
  4. How long should it stay in - you can take it off whenever you feel the need to.
  5. If it is healthy, are there any quick weave wearers that have any suggestions for me - Try Sensationnel Instant Weaves or Outre Quick weaves. Personally, I think the synthetic ones hold up better than some of the human ones. And you can wear them for a month or so and then throw them out when youre done since they're only $19.99. HTH...

Last edited: