QVC WEN Special 5 cleansing conditioners

Coffee

for $79.86 & $9.72 shipping. This will last until 12-1 -11 or until they run out of products, whichever comes first!!

From Wen.

Includes:
  • 16 fl oz Fig Cleansing Conditioner
  • 16 fl oz Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner
  • 16 fl oz Pomegranate Cleansing Conditioner
  • 16 fl oz Lavender Cleansing Conditioner
  • 16 fl oz Winter Vanilla Mint Cleansing Conditioner
  • 5 instructional DVDs; run time approximately 98 minutes each
  • Five gift boxes

I just was coming in to post this offer but i should have known you was on point! Too bad the pumpkin isn't in the set. i didn't get a chance to try that one :(

I've been on QVC.com all day and watching it. I didn't see this. But....I'd wait until Dec. 1st . Chaz will be on, I believe with a TSV that's going to be good. They even said to look out for the deals on their FB page.

I wonder if they are out of the Pumpkin? I expected Pumpkin to be included in the next package deal. I'm still team WEN Fig though.

Some one on the forum mentioned this deal about 3 weeks ago. Now my thing is they also said that the Vanilla Mint won't be available for solo purchase until on/after Chaz is on. That is when I will purchase 2 bottles of the Vanilla Mint :) YAY!

Search a good deal. I will be making a purchase. But now I want to wait untill Chaz comes on to see what else they are offering. I really wanted to try the pumpkin.

I don't think they would put Ginger Pumpkin and Vanilla Mint together. Since GP is such a big hit, they'll want you to purchase it separately.

Tomorrow is the Last day for Pumpkin, THEN ON TO Vanilla Mint:woot: I am anxious to press submit :giggle:

The Special Value ended I forget the date, November 6th and said November 30th is the last day. If it is permanent that would be awesome but he said it wasn't as of now. I am just dying to get the other though.

I still have a lot of fig gallon left! but I don't want to miss the Specials he is putting out there.

Well that sucks :perplexed. I have 3 bottles so that will last for a bit. I'm going to order 2 of the VM.

^^^ Wow I ordered 3 two :giggle and I want 2 Vanilla Mints hehehehe. Great shoppers think alike.

One of the HOstesses read a review where they asked CHaz can you please make this in a 32 oz. CHaz said in a giggle Not this year, SO GUESS what, I think he is going to come out with it next year. He better or the gallon LOL

If you're on the email alert list then you can order the TSV in advance. I went ahead and took the plunge and ordered it on 3 flex pays. 5 bottles for only 79 dollars is a good deal. I can't wait to try out the winter mint and the other flavors. So far, I have been a Fig girl only.

I'm waiting to see Chaz to check out what else is new. They have 613 on auto-ship now. I'm really hoping they'll do easy pay at midnight. IDK why, but I hate paying full price upfront with QVC. I'd also like to try Vanilla Mint, but I don't want that full set. If that's the only way to try it, I'll get it. I absolutely love tingly shampoos and everybody on the forum over there was saying how tingly the mint is.

I'm waiting to see Chaz to check out what else is new. They have 613 on auto-ship now. I'm really hoping they'll do easy pay at midnight. IDK why, but I hate paying full price upfront with QVC. I'd also like to try Vanilla Mint, but I don't want that full set. If that's the only way to try it, I'll get it. I absolutely love tingly shampoos and everybody on the forum over there was saying how tingly the mint is.

The TSV is perfect for me because so far I have only tried the Fig and Sweet Almond Mint. Now, I get to try at least 3 more flavors to compare. I also picked up the 613 too because of the awesome reviews. My regular products are collecting dust since I have been on this WEN bandwagon and I absolutely hate shampoo now.

I just ordered my TSV. And got it on auto-delivery, so that I will have gifts in June, for my wedding party in August. I think I am going to try the 613. I think I am going to get that on A-D too, just in case I love it. And if I don't, I can always cancel. :grin:

I ordered my special along with the Finishing Treatment Creme 4 oz. /Pomegranate, plus I got 3 remoist - pomegranate, tea tree & lavendar.

Last edited:
Coffee Have you tried Lavendar before? IDK...I'm holding my purse strings tight. I watched the whole presentation and wasn't blown away, even though my crown looks like that one lady's before picture :perplexed.

I have tried Sweet Almond and Pomegranate and wasn't blown away by either. I would really like to try Fig and Vanilla Mint. I could gift the others...but then again I'd rather not!

Oh wow Coffee! You're gonna need another new cabinet soon. :D

Girl that's past already, I need a new cabinet; waiting on another Biglot's sale :lachen:.

@Coffee Have you tried Lavendar before? IDK...I'm holding my purse strings tight. I watched the whole presentation and wasn't blown away, even though my crown looks like that one lady's before picture :perplexed.

I have tried Sweet Almond and Pomegranate and wasn't blown away by either. I would really like to try Fig and Vanilla Mint. I could gift the others...but then again I'd rather not!

I've tried the Lavendar Re-moist and the Lavendar Cleansing, not sure which one you were referring to. I love all of the re-moist, lately I've been mixing it together with the Ginger Pumpkin and oh my goodness!!

I've used all of the cleansing conditioner in the 5 bottle special. I may gift some.

I was so sleepy last night that I couldn't focus. I went ahead and purchased the TSV. I'll probably gift two and keep three. I cannot wait to try Vanilla Mint, so I paid for premium shipping. It should be here Friday!

I cancelled my order for the 5 cleansing condishes and just ordered the Vanilla Mint. I really didn't need the others :nono:.

My package arrived! Vanilla Mint smells soooo good, like a peppermint patty!
a6934df9-5469-f34e.jpg

Back