R U an A, B or C?

klb120475

Hey ladies! There's typically 3 "storm categories" we go through. I'm "B"....I just came out of a 7 month storm (actually longer). I had been unemployed and desperately looking for a job. Had no transportation and was messed up as far housing. Within the last 2 weeks I've found a job, gotta car and will be moving into my own place in less than couple weeks. Thank you Jesus!!!

Which one are you?

A. I'm going through a storm right now and lookin for it to clear up as soon as possible.
B. I just got out of a storm and praying I'm storm free for awhile!
C. Storm free! Ain't seen one and ain't trying to see one!

Let us pray and intercede for one another.:kiss:

Chrissy811

Well I guess its A but I gave it over to God simply because its a situation that only he can handle, so I feel like B...does that make any sense?

tyrablu

I'm currently B. Praying for everyone in all categories. For the A's that they keep the faith knowing that God will work everything out for them. For the B's that they remember that nothing is too big or small for God. And the C's that they never forget that God protects his children.

BeautyPoint

A. Been in a storm for about 3 years. It is hard. I know that I will be entering into a land of milk and honey. But when?

I'm at the point where I'm on the verge of screaming when I hear another message that talks about breakthrough, getting your harvest, it ain't over, etc..etc. It's not right, but that's how I feel at the moment. :(

ETA: Just wanted to add that I am grateful & thankful for my experiences and it has drawn me closer to Him.

Last edited:

crlsweetie912

Great thread. I am an A, have been in for about 3 years. I know God is strengthening me. When I think back on when I first gave my life to Christ, I would have NEVER been able to get through some of the things God has allowed me to over come. I thank GOD everyday for that. It helps to keep me going.

Prudent1

Well I guess its A but I gave it over to God simply because its a situation that only he can handle, so I feel like B...does that make any sense?
^^^ I'm right here and standing on the word. I wanna be just like that treat planted by the water. I'm not moving until God says move.:lol:

Highly Favored8

I am a A however, I am very thankful for my A b/c this has deepend and strengthend my realtionship with Abba Father!

OP I am so glad and happy for your turn around! Love your siggy as well.

klb120475

I am a A however, I am very thankful for my A b/c this has deepend and strengthend my realtionship with Abba Father!

OP I am so glad and happy for your turn around! Love your siggy as well.

Thank you. I can't explain how joyful I am. There was a time where I felt sooooo sad because I felt like God had forgotten about me. I kept tellin myself parents don't forget about their children. And that's what kept me focused because I knew my heavenly Father would not forget me.

Highly Favored8

Thank you. I can't explain how joyful I am. There was a time where I felt sooooo sad because I felt like God had forgotten about me. I kept tellin myself parents don't forget about their children. And that's what kept me focused because I knew my heavenly Father would not forget me.

God will NEVER leave you nor forsake you. Remember you are a Daughter of the Most High King!