Raehlilisynth cut her hair...

DozenRoses99

..... just a little bit according to her journal entry. (Not sure if this has already been posted.) She has not posted update pictures yet, but I know that she has been a hair inspiration to alot of us. I was hoping that I could review her hair regimen again, but I could not find it on fotki. I came accross this journal entry instead.

http://journals.fotki.com/Raehlilisynth/-hair-love-/

Yes, her hair is fabulous! She is one of the people who has encourage me to go natural.

She used to be a member here at LHCF a few years ago. Her name was Midnight (or Midnite) Curls.

Yowza is right!!! That is the first natural that I've seen with hair that long. Oh man!

ETA: Just when I start having doubt about my how naps - her progress will keep me going.

She is one of my longtime hair idols. I'm sorry she cut her hair, but then again it does look like a lot to take care of.

I remember how I thought her hair was so long and luscious and I dreamed about getting to her length... :)
She was and is a hair inspiration to me!

MidniteCurls cut her hair? :blush:

She is a hair legend. :notworthy

I hope she posts pics of her new cut. Her hair is sooooo thick like Cichelle's! Gorgeous! :yep:

DozenRoses99, I copied and printed out her routine long time ago. Here is her hair routine:

Every day or every other day, I "wash" my hair with conditioner

Weekly, I clarify with an acv rinse

Monthly, I deep condition with olive oil or with some natural deep conditioner

Products:

Honey - I use this delicious treat on top of conditioned, detangled hair. I leave this on for a few minutes. As a result, my hair turns out softer and with loads of shine.

Suave Milk & Honey, Suave Coconut, or Suave Aloe Conditioner - I use any of these conditioners to "wash" my hair. It gently detangles my hair and I love the scents. I also use these conditioners as leave-ins.

Herbal Essence Gel or Nexxus Stlying Gel - I use gel as a leave-in/styler after "washing" with conditioner because my hair tangles more without it, causing damage.

Olive Oil - Sometimes, I like to treat my hair to deep treatment of olive oil. It's great for softness.

Jojoba oil/Coconut Oil - Either of these oils I use for updos or when I braid my hair. I use it lightly, concentrating on the ends of my hair.

Apple Cider Vinegar Rinse (ACV) - I use this weekly to clarify my hair. Usually results in extra curls (which is not bad), soft, shiny hair.

Mayonnaise - After clarifying, I use this for an intense deep conditioning. I separate my hair in two, then, I slather the mayo on each side (usually with a repulsed look on my face). The results are worth the few minutes of feeling grossed out. I think I've finally gotten used to it. After my hair is covered with mayo I place a plastic conditioning cap on, then seal that with plastic wrap. I'll leave this on for an hour or so before rinsing thoroughly.

Aubrey's GPB - I use this as a deep conditioner bi-weekly or monthly. I apply it after a co-wash and acv rinse in sections. Then I cover my hair with a plastic cap and heat it with a blow-dryer and bonnet attachment for 30 minutes.

Her hair is indeed gorgeous, she’s one of my natural hair inspirations.
She used to have an AOL webpage a few years ago, good thing she still has her fotki. :lol:

THANK YOU SO MUCH, Poohbear!!! I am going to save this information to a file on my pc!

DozenRoses99, I copied and printed out her routine long time ago. Here is her hair routine:

Every day or every other day, I "wash" my hair with conditioner

Weekly, I clarify with an acv rinse

Monthly, I deep condition with olive oil or with some natural deep conditioner

Products:

Honey - I use this delicious treat on top of conditioned, detangled hair. I leave this on for a few minutes. As a result, my hair turns out softer and with loads of shine.

Suave Milk & Honey, Suave Coconut, or Suave Aloe Conditioner - I use any of these conditioners to "wash" my hair. It gently detangles my hair and I love the scents. I also use these conditioners as leave-ins.

Herbal Essence Gel or Nexxus Stlying Gel - I use gel as a leave-in/styler after "washing" with conditioner because my hair tangles more without it, causing damage.

Olive Oil - Sometimes, I like to treat my hair to deep treatment of olive oil. It's great for softness.

Jojoba oil/Coconut Oil - Either of these oils I use for updos or when I braid my hair. I use it lightly, concentrating on the ends of my hair.

Apple Cider Vinegar Rinse (ACV) - I use this weekly to clarify my hair. Usually results in extra curls (which is not bad), soft, shiny hair.

Mayonnaise - After clarifying, I use this for an intense deep conditioning. I separate my hair in two, then, I slather the mayo on each side (usually with a repulsed look on my face). The results are worth the few minutes of feeling grossed out. I think I've finally gotten used to it. After my hair is covered with mayo I place a plastic conditioning cap on, then seal that with plastic wrap. I'll leave this on for an hour or so before rinsing thoroughly.

Aubrey's GPB - I use this as a deep conditioner bi-weekly or monthly. I apply it after a co-wash and acv rinse in sections. Then I cover my hair with a plastic cap and heat it with a blow-dryer and bonnet attachment for 30 minutes.

Back