RATE:..Motions weightless and Motions silk protein

Mandy4610

Hi guys, I just bought these two products a few weeks ago.
If you guys use or have used these please rate how much you like them on a scale of 1-10. TIA

These are my ratings

1. Motions weightless clear hair dress- 3 (only because I like the fact that it is oil free, otherwise it would be a 1 or 2)

2. Motions silk protein conditioner- 6

Thanks for your help

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
The weightless hair dress was one of the worst products I've tried. It did nothing but build up on my hair and it wasn't moisturizing at all. I hated it and ended up giving it away. Your hair may like it though......but I say take it back, lol.

I don't think I've tried the silk protein conditioner but CPR is one of my staples.

sunshinebeautiful

Meh.... I wasn't impressed by the silk protein conditioner either. I expected it to be much more moisturizing. I'm going to use what I have left, but I'm not repurchasing.

Sugar Brown

The clear hair dress is on my worst ever product list. I plan to never buy it again. It didn't moisturize and left my hair feeling kind of sticky. Entire waste of time and money.

gymfreak336

I haven't tried the hair dress. I do use the Silk protein conditioner though. It one of my favorite quick gentle protein treatments. I haven't used it in a while because I had others to use up but I will always be open to repurchasing it.

leona2025

I've used it once alone and it was pretty good. Then I used it as a half and half mix with my Queen Helene Conditionerand I loved it. My hair came out really great. I think that is how I will continue to use it.