Rave: Motions Conditioners

bajanplums1

hi ladies!

sorry, i am so late the the Motions game and my post might be redundant. But I have been having truly remarkable results with

1. Motions CPR
2. Motions Deep Penetrating Silk Protein

It's affordable and applies so easily and leaves my hair strong, thicker and even without oil my hair has shine, softness and strength.

I want to try the Moisture Plus eventually.

Attachments

• Mcpr_MPPC16.jpg
    Mcpr_MPPC16.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 6
  • MoM_ProtCond30.jpg
    MoM_ProtCond30.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

CurlyCrly

To each his own. :)
bajanplums1 said:
hi ladies!

sorry, i am so late the the Motions game and my post might be redundant. But I have been having truly remarkable results with

1. Motions CPR
2. Motions Deep Penetrating Silk Protein

It's affordable and applies so easily and leaves my hair strong, thicker and even without oil my hair has shine, softness and strength.

I want to try the Moisture Plus eventually.
I like them both. The moisture plus is nothing to write home about though.

gn1g

The silk protein absolutely the best moisturizing product I have used this year.

Word to the wise **** be sure you read the label**** before you put it on your hair. I accidently picked up the relaxer (which is horrible) and put it on my hair thinking that it was the silk protein. The burn was awful, and I had 2 -3 plugs along my hair line. But they grew back in no time.

locabouthair

i tried the silk protein and the CPR they were ok. Nothing to really rave about buy I am glad they worked well for you.

miracle

CurlyCrly said:
I like them both. The moisture plus is nothing to write home about though.

I agree. The Silk Protein is excellent, but the Moisture Plus really isn't anything special. (IMO)

baglady215

I loved CPR. I think I may return to it as my protein treatment after my GPB is gone.

And I'm dying to try the Silk Protein one. gn1g, you are right though. They look so similar. If you own the relaxer, please keep it in a separate location than the conditioner. Same jar and everything...

Diane71

I love the Motions Silk Protein Deep Conditioner..I use it after every touch-up and my hair loves it...thumbs up. I must give a thumbs down on the CPR though, it dried my hair out something awful and left these little peices of..whatever they're called..stayed in my hair a week after I used it.

http://public.fotki.com/Diane71/ pics coming soon!

gorgeoushair

I am a fan of Motions. I looove the CPR,the silk protein, the moisture plus, and the oil moisturizing relaxer.

bajanplums1

Diane71 said:
I love the Motions Silk Protein Deep Conditioner..I use it after every touch-up and my hair loves it...thumbs up. I must give a thumbs down on the CPR though, it dried my hair out something awful and left these little peices of..whatever they're called..stayed in my hair a week after I used it.

Oh, I don't use the CPR in the jar, but in the bottle.
http://public.fotki.com/Diane71/ pics coming soon![/QUOTE]

Attachments

• Mcpr_MPPC16.jpg
    Mcpr_MPPC16.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 1