Rave Nature's Therapy Unfrizz Taming Creme!!

zoya_j

Rave Nature\'s Therapy Unfrizz Taming Creme!!

ok, I stocked up on this a few weeks back during my shopping trip to Sally's. I still have my full head weave in, but my edges to the front have been creeping out. This was not a problem because the weave covers it. But it was very dry and had alot of tangles and knots. I got so tired of it I decided to try the taming creme. Not sure how it would turn out ( I'm trying to keep product build up to a minimum) I used a very small dot of creme on each side of my head. The tangles disappeared and it's still moisturized, but not greasy a whole day later. I didn't notice any shine though. I am so tempted to take this weave out to try it on my whole head. But I think I have another week or two to go before I remove it. BTW the edges of my hair happen to be most coarse(4b definitely) along with a spot I have in my kitchen. No matter what I put on it nothing really tames it at all.The only time my edges behave is when its wet. But it looks like this taming creme may work for me.

Re: Rave Nature\'s Therapy Unfrizz Taming Creme!!

Sounds good. I wonder if this works better than a serum....
think.gif

I love the Unfrizz Taming Creme!
love.gif
I use a combination of that, Infusium 23, and WGO after rinsing my hair with distilled water and my 3c hair loves it. I'm in my 4th month, post-relaxer and I'm not even thinking about getting a touchup yet.

I have a tube of this and have never used it. Are you all applying it to new growth only or throughout your hair?

I tried it and it did zip for me. I had underprocessed hair, though, so I might try it again after my retouch.
On the plus side, my daughter's 3A hair loves it, so it isn't going to waste.

I have the taming creme too and it doesn't do much for my hair. I did use it on my twist out this week instead of the Kiehls Silk Groom (which is good but sometimes I hate using it because of that mediciney smell), and it came out good so at least I'm getting some use out of it. I still can't really say if it does much though... oh, I should add that it has a nice smell to it!!
smile.gif

Edited to add:
To answer your question, HairObsessed
wave.gif
, I put it throughout my wet hair and then twisted it.

Is anyone using this and letting their hair air dry curly/wavy?

Also, does it smell like the Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture conditioner?

[ QUOTE ]
Is anyone using this and letting their hair air dry curly/wavy?
Also, does it smell like the Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture conditioner?

[/ QUOTE ]

Tracy does that. The reason I bought this product in the first place was to try it to airdry loose. I tried it, along with the John Frieda Dream Curls, and the next day my hair was totally DRIED OUT looking. I've never tried it that way on it's own, w/o the Dream Curls. Maybe I will, one day!!
scratchchin.gif

I don't have the Mega Moist Conditioner, so I have no idea if they have the same smell. Maybe someone else can help you with that question.

Sorry, HairObsessed, I didn't see this post until now. Yes, I use it throughout my hair but I concentrate it on my new growth.
HTH!

I never saw this post - but I LOVE the taming creme. My curly look isn't the same without it. It smooths the surface of my cursl creating definition and shine.
smile.gif

Back