Rave!!! New Tresemme Flawless Curls Line

arosieworld

Thanks 4 our nail *****!
Ok so you have to take what I say with a grain of salt because I am not one of the people here who really knows what I'm talking about. I don't know what ingredients are bad or have any science and my hair is crazy resilient. But in my humble opinion this stuff ROCKS!!!!! I bought the big bottle of conditioner for 3.87 and the hydrating creame 3.33 and the mousse 3.33 at Evil Empire. I used the creame and the conditioner last night before bed and feel asleep with wet hair I thought I would wake up to a matted mess but I have soft curly hair. The curls stayed in shape but the style shape is flat so I made a great pony tail.

Tresemme Flawless Curls
Flawless.png

Here is what they say about the conditioner
flawless curls conditioner Smooths and detangles your hair so you’ll be able to get perfect curls every day. Leaves your curls feeling moisturized and soft without sacrificing bounce.

taking care of your hair
bullet.gif
The Vitamin B1 moisturizes without weighing down your curls or leaving your hair limp.
bullet.gif
It also detangles the hair so strands won't break when you try to comb through damp hair.
bullet.gif
To get smoother, softer curls, leave this product on your hair for even longer in the shower to deep condition. But be sure to rinse thoroughly to prevent residue.

I don't know what to classify my hair as at the moment but I am thinking of texlaxing so I will tell you how it works for that later. But my mostly natural hair liked it and the test strip seemed to like it too.

Last edited:
I like their conditioners but the Flawless Curls Mousse was a no go for me. It made my hair hard and dry even with a good leave in and oils underneath. It may be that my hair just doesn't like mousse, but I will not buy it again.

I like their conditioners but the Flawless Curls Mousse was a no go for me. It made my hair hard and dry even with a good leave in and oils underneath. It may be that my hair just doesn't like mousse, but I will not buy it again.
Ah man I haven't tried the mousse yet maybe I'll return it.:ohwell:

Ah man I haven't tried the mousse yet maybe I'll return it.

If you've tried mousses before and your hair responded well to it, maybe you should try it first. My hair doesn't like mousse in general but I thought it might be different since it was supposed to be moisturizing. If your hair doesn't like mousse then maybe you can exchange it for something else.

Last edited:
If you've tried mousses before and your hair responded well to it, maybe you should try it first. My hair doesn't like mousse in general but I thought it might be different since it was supposed to be moisturizing. If your hair doesn't like mousse then maybe you can exchange it for something else.

Truthfully I've only ever used mouse on my real hair to help it blend with a weave. I just wanted something with hold but I don't want stiff. What do you use instead.

I've been using the flawless curls conditioner for cowashing for a long time and it's great! I <3 Tresemme

Truthfully I've only ever used mouse on my real hair to help it blend with a weave. I just wanted something with hold but I don't want stiff. What do you use instead.

I use Eco-Styler Gel, with a good leave-in sealed with oil, it does not leave my hair hard at all :grin:, but defines my curls and holds all day.

I have to say I am going buy a truck load of this stuff I didn't wear a cap to be last night and normally my hair feels like straw but it was soft when I woke up. I moisturized with a little bit of the conditioner on my dry hair and threw it into a bun and now it still feels soft.

Sorry this took me so long I was never near the bottle and my computer.

Ingredients: WATER (AQUA, EAU) STEARYL ALCOHOL, CYCLOPENTASLOXANE, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, SIMETHICONE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE,ASPARTIC ACID, QUATERNIUM-18, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), DMDM HYDANTOIN, CITRIC ACID, ISOSTEARAMIDOPROPYL ETHYLDIMONIUM ETHOSULFATE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, LIMONENE, DISODIUM EDTA, PEG-9, AMYL CINNAMAL, LINLOOL, GERANIOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, POLYSORBATE 20, HYDROLYZED KERATIN, THIAMINE HCL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PANTHENOL, ASORBIC ACID, NIACINAMIDE, BIOTIN

OH MY GOODNESS! Now that I typed all that I not sure its so great but my hair really does seem to love it. I have no idea what those words means so if this means anything to you pass it along. My hair loves some really bad things and hates some really good things but I recognize only like 3 things from that list so this may be overkill.

Back