"REAL" of REAL CHANCE OF LOVE HAIR CARE LINE

PrettyBrwnBrwn

Okay, I was on youtube looking at some of the clips from Real Chance of Love. I found that they actually have their own videos under the user name StallionairesTV. To make a long story short, Real has a hair care line. I would like to know if any of you ladies have tried it/ what you think about it. You can view the info about his line of prducts at realsilkyhair.com. If my hair can get as healthy and luxurious as his it would be great :yawn:. Thanks in advance!!!

I don't think it's *his* hair care line. It's an already established salon that's just using him to market the product.

hmmmmm. I really don't think I could ever feel quite right with my man having hair better and longer than mine and relaxed or pressed too. . .locs are different. His hair is gorg though.

But how you gonna be selling a book on a hair product site before the products are even available on the site.

Okay, this might sound weird, but... I don't like him with pressed hair. :look: The hair itself looks gorgeous when pressed, and I think Real is a cutie. But together... :nono: just doesn't do it for me.

When it's braided though... :love: I dunno, maybe I feel it's more "manly" or something that way...

I agree I am not a fan of man rollersets. I can't dig it. His hair would be fab on me...or any other female for that matter but I like my man to KISS(braids, cornrows, dreds, Pufff..I may can get with a single braid or two low pigtail type braids)

his hair is so pretty! his presses are awesome! but the hair on him is.... a mess. i think it looks better on the ladies here. leave that hurr alone boys!

Heck no. He's a guy. He's not doing anything and his hair is just long. Some people have it like that. He got his 15 min of fame and then came out with a product that he didn't use to attain his length. That's just my opinion but I do not believe he's been working this hair care line before the spotlight. He's hustling now because all these women are fawning over his hair.

I'm not even jealous, because he is a dood.

I saw some guy on facebook who said something like "y'all females mad because my hair is longer than yours" and it made me wanna barf. Why is that something to be proud of?? LOL

SN: you wouldn't wear House of Dereon and think you were Beyonce...so why use his hair products and think you will have hair like his??

SN: you wouldn't wear House of Dereon and think you were Beyonce...so why use his hair products and think you will have hair like his??

Actually, that's the whole idea isn't it? Why else would anyone buy those overpriced clothes/products? :look:

I think some people are smart enough not to fall for the okey-doke... but apparently, enough people aren't that this type of promotion wouldn't even be attempted. :drunk:

His hair is breath taking, but everything that surrounds Real's aura is so phony to me. I wouldn't trust any haircare line he endorses.

Last edited:
hmmmmm. I really don't think I could ever feel quite right with my man having hair better and longer than mine and relaxed or pressed too. . .locs are different. His hair is gorg though.

But how you gonna be selling a book on a hair product site before the products are even available on the site.

I honestly think that if you are confident with your own self and ur own hair it really doesn't matter how long or short ur man's hair is. I would run my hands through that and say "OOooooo Baby"

Let's keep in mind that at times(not all the time though) men's hair grows longer and thicker than women's. Also, let's keep in mind that him and his brother's family breed HORSES!(Hince the name Stallionaires) I think he might be using some of the horse's grooming products in his own hair, just a thought.

Back