"REAL" of REAL CHANCE OF LOVE HAIR CARE LINE

Okay, this might sound weird, but... I don't like him with pressed hair. :look: The hair itself looks gorgeous when pressed, and I think Real is a cutie. But together... :nono: just doesn't do it for me.

When it's braided though... :love: I dunno, maybe I feel it's more "manly" or something that way...

I feel you, that hairstyle just seems too creepy on any man.

I agree with luckiest destiny.. hes always had a beautiful head of hair. Th baby pix show a beautiful type 3 afro

I forgot who it was, but one of my friends/family said he looks like a HORSE! lol Stallionaires for real.

(We're just hatin cuz his hair really is enviable)

He does have gorgeous hair. I wouldn't buy the products, though. Because I know he didn't use them to get or retain all that long pretty hair. He's a paid spokesmodel, no more.

I wonder how many of our mid-back and longer ladies have been approached about endorsing some product they've never used.

I liked Real better when he had cornrows on I Love NY. I can even deal with it, if it was pulled back in a curly low pony, but long, flowing & silky, naw, that just isn't masculine enough for me.

I don't watch the new show but I bet its hilarious to see a room full of long haired, weave wearing women & Real is sitting amongst them with all that lovely hair. I wonder if he has ever been approached by a man that mistook all that silky hair to be attached to a lovely woman. lol

Thanks ladies for all of your comments. He does have gorgeous hair, but like a vast majority of you I wonder if he really use the product that he endorses. I would like to know the ingredients in the products though. I guess we'll have to wait for that when they post it on the website.

I liked Real better when he had cornrows on I Love NY. I can even deal with it, if it was pulled back in a curly low pony, but long, flowing & silky, naw, that just isn't masculine enough for me.

I don't watch the new show but I bet its hilarious to see a room full of long haired, weave wearing women & Real is sitting amongst them with all that lovely hair. I wonder if he has ever been approached by a man that mistook all that silky hair to be attached to a lovely woman. lol

:lachen:I bet he has I can picture it now

He's very...snoop-esque...looks like his dog snout comes out when his hair is pressed. That aside..gorgeous hair..why is it I see so many men who have gorgeous hair, and chicks with those chewed up ends and mess? lol

Thanks ladies for all of your comments. He does have gorgeous hair, but like a vast majority of you I wonder if he really use the product that he endorses. I would like to know the ingredients in the products though. I guess we'll have to wait for that when they post it on the website.

Maybe he uses this product NOW (we'll never really know), but Pantene helped get him to that shiny long pretty hair we admire so much. I say invest in some pantene. I use hydrating curls and it is the truth!

NOW YALL KNOW THAT MAN DIDN'T HAVE ANY TYPE OF REGIMEN..HE WAS JUST BLESSED TO HAVE HAIR LIKE THAT..AND NOW IS USING HIS FAME TO CASH IN ON IT..I AINT MAD A HIM THOUGH...

AND IF YOU COVER UP HIS HAIR..DO YALL STILL THINK HE WOULD BE CUTE???

JUUUST ASKING

Let's keep in mind that at times(not all the time though) men's hair grows longer and thicker than women's.

I think that is the biggest misconception people have. It is so false. Men leave their hair alone and are not constantly messing with it is all. So they retain length.

Back