Rec a clarifier...

Crissi

...ok ive learnt my lesson i have build up, i can tell because my hair is just not "the same" this wash, and nothing has changed except i don't clarify. So what clarifier would you reccomend i am going to buy one tomorrow. Thank you ladies

crissi, x

I've tried a couple. The ones I like are design essentials organic cleanse and herbal essences clarifying- this one is pretty cheap and you find it at a drugstore

V05 Kewi & Lime Clarifier reallys does the job, if you have alot of build up. Or ORS Creamy Shapoo for a lite clarifier.

neonbright said:
V05 Kewi & Lime Clarifier reallys does the job, if you have alot of build up. Or ORS Creamy Shapoo for a lite clarifier.

Oh gosh! and i had some of that.. to bottles and i gave them away thinking i wouldn't need to clarify anymore, awww atleast its only 99p

gymfreak336 said:
I've tried a couple. The ones I like are design essentials organic cleanse and herbal essences clarifying- this one is pretty cheap and you find it at a drugstore

Oh yea, sounds like my kind of thing - herbal essences, im broke

ETA: would i follow up with my normal shampoo and condition?

Last edited:
Crissi said:
Oh yea, sounds like my kind of thing - herbal essences, im broke

ETA: would i follow up with my normal shampoo and condition?

I usually follow up with con and my regular conditioner

I have jumped on the clarifying bandwagon too. Do it every 4 weeks. Especially since i wash with conditioner everyday.

To answer your question: I use the Avlon 1st lather shampoo.

I know you said your broke so this may not be a good recommendation but Nexxus Aloe Rid is very good and its also chelating which is good for us UK ladies what with the additional burden of hard water.

Back