Dominican Hair products

Crissi

Im on iBeautyNY.com and i see so many dominican products that i want to try! I have 4a/b THICK, DRY, BRITTLE hair. I need moisture and softness...oh and stregth to prevent the breakage, mind you my hair is shaved and i shall be growing it back in may - so i need something to help me out - what would you ladies reccomend

TIA

Crissi, x

Aubergold

Alot of the ladies like silicon mix as a deep conditioner. I believe it provides moisture. There are also a lot of raves about Salerm 21 and Lacio Lacio as leave ins.
You should also do a search on dominican products and I'm sure you get lots of threads to look through.

hope that helps!

Incredible1ne

I just started buying Dominican hair products. I'm natural 4B. Silicon Mix and Miss Key 10 en 1 worked very well for my hair.

mw138

Salerm 21 works great on my hair as a leave-in. I've heard some great things about the silicon mix, which I plan on trying soon.

RubyWoo

Silicon Mix deep con and leave-in, Lacio Lacio, Salerm 21 and Miss Keys 10 en 1 super con.

janeemat

I'm currently using Leave in Aceite de Oliva, Tratamiento Aceite de Oliva, Silicon Mix, Super 10 en 1 and Lacio Lacio. I love all of them. I mix the Lacio with the Leave in Aceite de Oliva and my hair just melts. I do believe these products got me through my 12 wk stretch. I use them in my Wed wash. I use the Tratamiento Aceite de Oliva on Friday nights on dry hair as my prepoo. The following morning I do my normal wash and cond. I just received other products today that I will be using for the first time tomorrow. I don't think you can go wrong with whatever you order. Maybe Kinikakes will chime in because she seem to be the Dominican Queen!