Recap: From Nature With Love VS. Oils By Nature

chayil0427

Hey ladies

I picked up the 3 ounce shealoe and avocado butter from FNWL (fromnaturewithlove.com) I then noticed oilsbynature.com has a POUND of avocado for almost what I paid for 4 oz from FNWL.

Is the quality of the products from these two sites equal? Also I didn't like paying the small order fee with FNWL...plus they charge you if you cancel your order. Also the pop off lid containers from FNWL are really annoying.

So who likes FNWL and why? Who likes oilsbynature? I notice oilsbynature also has a sampler set for 25 dollars. This would be a great way to try new butters without the one pound commitment.

Chayil

Last edited:
Well, I'm a little upset with FNWL right because I'm still waiting on my broccoli seed oil and my red raspberry seed oil and my hair blend. I ordered well over a month ago and still waiting on my order...:ohwell:

Serenity_Peace said:
Well, I'm a little upset with FNWL right because I'm still waiting on my broccoli seed oil and my red raspberry seed oil and my hair blend. I ordered well over a month ago and still waiting on my order...:ohwell:

:eek: Have you contacted them?

oh wow, maybe i'll switch! i use fnwl but thats all i know. if the other site is better, comparable and/or cheaper i'll switch. i never had issues with fnwl though. they ship really fast to me. the only thing is they stay sold out too often for me but i have stopped noticing that now. they used to be. so is the other site just as good?

Adrian said:
:eek: Have you contacted them?

Not yet. I will, though. I've been a faithful customer for years now, so I have given them the benefit of the doubt because I have always been impressed with their customer service, package, shipping, etc. Also, those particular products have been selling like hotcakes.

sareca said:
I only buy FNWL stuff when oilsbynature doesn't carry it.

:lol: Why am I NOT surprised that our answers would be the same on this one? ;)

I prefer Oils By Nature hands down to FNWL. I'm actually looking at other suppliers so I can bypass FNWL altogether.

VWVixxen said:
:lol: Why am I NOT surprised that our answers would be the same on this one? ;)

I prefer Oils By Nature hands down to FNWL. I'm actually looking at other suppliers so I can bypass FNWL altogether.

Really?! They're that good, huh? Do they sell the broccoli seed and red raspberry seed oils? Are they reasonable in terms of price? I'mma go take a look...

Serenity, I'm not sure on that. I only buy my bulk oils from them so far. As I venture to other avenues, scents, emulsifiers, etc I'll be checking them out for that stuff too. I'm looking at Camden Grey for some other stuff now...:lick:

sareca said:
I only buy FNWL stuff when oilsbynature doesn't carry it.

Same here. Even though FNWL is closer to me but I find there stuff costs more then oilsbynature. I have no complaints with oilsbynature, I have avocado butter from them that is fabulous.

MV

I only bought from FNWL before I found Oils by Nature. I haven't ordered from them since. If I ever get around to actually trying broccoli seed or watermelon seed, then I will have no choice but to order from FNWL, but my desire for those oils have waned in recent months.

I asked this question on another forum a few weeks ago didn't get a clear answer about the difference in quality. So I went ahead and bought some stuff from OBN since FNWL was out of stock on the coconut oil I wanted and I was getting more product for my money. This is my first natural butter/oil purchase so I wasn't sure what to expect. I ordered Avocado butter, avocado oil and 76 degree coconut oil, one lb of each. I recieved my order in 7 days. So far so good the oils came in bottles and the butter in a tub. Maybe I'll give a more detailed review when I've had a chance to play around with the products a little more.

Last edited:
FNWL butters are of highest quality. All of them. And they last forever, it seems. I like them.

By the way, my order is on the way. There seemed to be a mixed up with Pay Pal, which wasn't the fault of FNWL. I called and they were very friendly and very concerned about my order. ;)

I've always ordered my avocado butter from FNWL. Recently, I ordered from Oils by Nature to compare the two. The butters seem of the exact same quality to me, but Oils by Nature costs less and comes in a container that seals better after it has been opened. Needless to say, I won't be buying avocado butter from FNWL anymore. I will, however, continue to buy my henna from them.

Cichelle said:
I've always ordered my avocado butter from FNWL. Recently, I ordered from Oils by Nature to compare the two. The butters seem of the exact same quality to me, but Oils by Nature costs less and comes in a container that seals better after it has been opened. Needless to say, I won't be buying avocado butter from FNWL anymore. I will, however, continue to buy my henna from them.

Thanks for the review. I will definitely keep this in mind. Question: Does OBN sell Alma Oil as well?

I'm glad that you started this thread b/c I've been eyeing some of Oils By Nature products. I looked at FNWL (pricey) and Camden Grey (shipping is too high). It would be awesome if OBN offered a discount to LHCF members.

Last edited:
Back