Received many compliments......

fancypants007

I wore a phony pony as a protective style for a whole week using the baggie method and I received so many compliments. People thought it was my real hair but it was the instant pony that Ayeisha recommended and I received it in 1B/33 which blended with my hennaed hair. I was talking to my other friend Monday night and she told me that everyone was talking about my hair. I said to myself WOW! What were they saying. I didn't know if it was the instant pony they were talking about, or my hair in general. I didn't ask because didn't want to sound vain, but I was very pleased to hear that I was the subject of people's conversation.

I'm experimenting with the baggie method to see how my hair will respond because I was concerned about manipulating my ends everyday. When I took the phony pony down (was up for 5 days) it seemed like I had alot of shedding and when I wear my bun, I don't seem to lose as much. I'm gathering all the hair this week from wearing my bun and comparing it to the hair lost when wearing the instant pony. Maybe it was normal shedding, or maybe my hair does not like the baggie method. Anyhow, I was amazed that the instant pony looked so real. This was my first time wearing a drawstring phony pony. Thanks Ayeisha for the recommendation. It was perfect!

fancypants007

trimbride said:
Which kind? Please provide a link to the website!!

Thanks

My hair is texturized and it was sensationnel instant pony #HZ-P010. If you look at Ayeshia fotki, she has a picture of it in there. It was natural curl and it looked perfect.

curlyj

Having worn a phony pony for the summer- I can truly say that though I loved it my hair tends to shed a lot more in the phony pony than it does in a low side bun. Not sure why? I just went back to the bun b/c its about to turn cool and I protect my ends better in the bun(which is significant with cooler temps approaching)....

Radianthealth

I also wear phony ponies, the way I avoid breakage is to not use the combs, wear your hair in a loose ponytail dont wrap the elastic too tight. Baggy the hair. I also remove my phony pony on a daily basis. I experience the same amount of shedding by doing these things.