Request Refund

Averoigne

Hello,

I have automatic subscription renewal on my account. There was an transaction authorized via Paypal; however, I was unable to log in and have full access to all forums. I paid for another subscription and subsequently, was billed twice. I would like a refund and for this matter to be resolved very quickly - as this is the second year this has happened. Thank you.

sj10460

Don't Come for me unless I send for you!
The same thing happened to me. I didn't notice the double charge last year until I contacted my bank to inquire about the duplicate charge for this year and they informed me that I was also charged twice last year.

MRJ1972

Averoigne said:
Hello,

I have automatic subscription renewal on my account. There was an transaction authorized via Paypal; however, I was unable to log in and have full access to all forums. I paid for another subscription and subsequently, was billed twice. I would like a refund and for this matter to be resolved very quickly - as this is the second year this has happened. Thank you.

Averoigne

Open a trouble ticket and someone will assist you. I had the same issue. I also believe that you can open a dispute with paypal.