Regular Mizani vs. Mizani Butter Blends

kittie43

I am currently using mizani in regular strength but I am interested in using the butter blends version after all of the reviews.

How does it compare to the regular mizani?

Will I be able to use the same strength or will I have to use the butter blends in super if I want to try it?

Iluvsmuhgrass

boingboing I love your siggy vid. That gets me every time. :lol:

I use Mizani BB and I like it alot better. I use the regular and it leaves texture in my hair. My hair's fine and is now thicker (as opposed to using the regular Mizani Mild.) I miss the bone straightness, but I love the better health of my hair. :yep:

soulie

boingboing I love your siggy vid. That gets me every time. :lol:

I use Mizani BB and I like it alot better. I use the regular and it leaves texture in my hair. My hair's fine and is now thicker (as opposed to using the regular Mizani Mild.) I miss the bone straightness, but I love the better health of my hair. :yep:

So do you recommend going up a strength, e.g. mild/reg. Mizani to regular/MBB? Have you used it more than once, and is that why you are currently using MBB regular instead of MBB mild?

Ladyinred

Listen to your hair. I have fine to med. stands that's very soft (abeit bvery dense), but I find MBB fine work for me.