"Relaxed hair can become natural again" - You heard it first here...

wow. when she said that women go to the salon every 2 weeks or so to have their "permed again," i had to stop.

in all seriousness, she may have cognitive delays.

What is weird, is she is saying the right information, but then she's disagreeing with what she herself saying. She seems to be saying that it's not permanent because your hair will grow out eventually.

Yes, I was a bit confused. She is missing the link between all her facts.

I tried to watch the whole video but she was getting on my nerves. Black women don't like to exercise or swim b/c there afraid of removing the perm. Wtf is wrong w/ her? Sweat and chlorine with cause breakage and how to remove that-with shampoo and WATER! But the real thing we are missing is that this woman does not know what permament means and before she made this video she should of looked the word up in the dictionary or on google before wasting 10 minutes of her life sounding like a complete idiot for the world to see.

When I was transitioning, someone told me that all I had to do was put vinegar on my hair to "wash out" the relaxer. And they looked at me crazy when I told them it wasn't true.

This video just shows how very ignorant too many of us are to our own hair... and it's sad as hell.

I can't make fun of her, all I can do is shake my head. Of course we know better, but as evidenced by all the bald, broken and generally jacked up heads of hair we all see out there, lot's of folks don't.

this is why i don't listen to anything most of them girls say on youtube. i only watch videos from lhcfers or professional stylists.

I believe that she means that a person with chemically treated hair would still have hair grow in it's natural state. So, in a sense she is correct because, a relaxer does not affect hair that has not even grown out of your scalp yet. She is trying to get the point across that a person with chemically treated hair does not have to cut off their relaxed hair in order to have their hair grow in its natural state. The hair will grow naturally regardless of whether or not the hair has been cut. She is not talking about the hair that has already been relaxed. She acknowledged that that portion of the hair remains straight.

... this is just a big misunderstanding. Some of the things she said were a questionable though. (retouches every 2 weeks is excessive)

I believe that she means that a person with chemically treated hair would still have hair grow in it's natural state. So, in a sense she is correct because, a relaxer does not affect hair that has not even grown out of your scalp yet. She is trying to get the point across that a person with chemically treated hair does not have to cut off their relaxed hair in order to have their hair grow in its natural state. The hair will grow naturally regardless of whether or not the hair has been cut. She is not talking about the hair that has already been relaxed. She acknowledged that that portion of the hair remains straight.

... this is just a big misunderstanding. Some of the things she said were a questionable though. (retouches every 2 weeks is excessive)

She was challenged on these points and she deleted the comments saying that the previously relaxed hair would become nappy again. Though I get what you are saying and at 1 point I thought that's what she meant also.

The video is just a mess from start to finish.

It seems like she's saying the permanent isn't permanent because it grows out. I think she's just confused with what the person she's responding to was saying. But then she said you can get in the shower and wash your perm out. lol So :look:

OH NO!! HAS ANYONE INVITED HER TO THE LONG HAIR CARE FORUM YET?? WE ALL SHOULD DONATE A QUARTER TO RAISE 6.50 FOR HER TO BE ON HERE!! SHE NEEDS REAL HAIR ADVICE!! SOMEONE SAVE HER!!

Last edited:
She doesn't seem to possess the ability to articulate. Then she says "if you're not black then don't comment." As if all black people know about relaxers.

I think she disabled the comments, she also went back and added side comments to her video trying to further explain her point.

I think she has issues with her speech... lets not be mean about it :)

As far as what she said...:ohwell: Her wording is really off, maybe she has problems with communicating and conveying correctly.

uI dont think she's stupid in the sense that we usually call ppl stupid....I think she's retarded and probably hard of hearing, which most likely adds to her retardation.

I wasn't entirely sure but that's what I was thinking while listening to her, and now after watching a couple of other videos from her, I think you're right

I wouldn't say she's retarded but the presence of a slight intellectual disability is apparent. I'm a SPED teacher I can spot it from a mile away.

I really thought I would get through the whole video, but I had to stop when she started talking about Michael Jackson :nono:.

And it's not like she was 100% wrong, she just didn't really have a point.

She was challenged on these points and she deleted the comments saying that the previously relaxed hair would become nappy again. Though I get what you are saying and at 1 point I thought that's what she meant also.

The video is just a mess from start to finish.
I didn't watch the whole video.. it was too tedious. lol

Back